• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

green_machine

Reaction score

Can anyone give me a pass / fail on this? Looks fairly good to me, but my first scarf and some inconsistencies in the logo/font. Crepe silk versus twill.
I kind of dig this style. I got one like it (spoo had the same one).

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some stuff I never posted from last week i took earlier this morning.

Lacroix 100% cash

Cole Haan, Paul Stuart

Apparently vintage Guess is that new hotness, so I figured I cop a leather

indigo dyed

Vtg Lo suede Harrington

Dope Officers Coats ( @Nataku never bothered you for your services before so Ima call it in. I highly doubt this is worth anything but I figure ask)

My favorite view when opening a blazer, nothing.

Pal Zileri 3 piece

Nicest Oxxford wool I've come across. Fawskin, so nice.

Went on an post office run and figured I make a stop. Photographer has my studio hijacked so just potato pics.

SuitSupply. Normally made in China and I pass but this thing is not bad at all. And way more blue, linen and silk, really dope suit.

You already know

Last edited:

Mr G from SD

Reaction score
I'm sure it's pretty well known already but @Mr G from SD is a real stand up guy. If you guys remember the two Kitons I found a little while back... I had also found a reverse orphan from the same donor. Mister G found the jacket and gave me first crack. I now have another Kiton suit that fits me perfectly. I will post some fit pics once I get the pants tailored.

Thanks, dude! It's pretty cool to reunite some orphans that were 20+ miles apart. I imagine the odds of that happening are pretty slim.

& it should be noted dazedstate compensated me quite well with 3 top tier ties, 2 of which are still new. Hats off to him as well for a great trade.

shirtsnmor

Reaction score

Potato thrift / e-thrift pic. Taking the wifey to a concert tonite.

E-thrift Gant Michael Bastian linen pow check jacket
EZ pants
HB shirt

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****** day brightened up when I saw this label on the shirt rack among seas of Merona:

Thought I was good when saw the size was close to mine.

Then I got home and realized that the owner had the whole thing slimmed down from (French) cuff, all the way up the sleeve and through the whole body. If you are slim build 17.5, get at me. Otherwise it is going back.

AlexJ1100

Reaction score
Does anyone else have an issues with spoilers that uses a MacBook? Something has changed/updated recently to where when I click to unspoiler part of someone's post, it just scrolls me up to the top of that page and the info is still spoilered.

Anyone else?

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dat Russell plaid J Press!! :drool:

Jompso, I'm pretty sure thats a navy bridge coat. Does it have a martingale back and like 12 buttons across the front?

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have an issues with spoilers that uses a MacBook? Something has changed/updated recently to where when I click to unspoiler part of someone's post, it just scrolls me up to the top of that page and the info is still spoilered.

Anyone else?

On a MacBook Air here and everything is fine.

va230815

Reaction score
A bunch of fodder, but my two favorite finds from the past week+

some sort of silk/linen blend probably

90/10 cash/wool, this thing is sweet

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
patch[1].gif

brentwood. haha How ya liking nashville?

I love it, mowing my lawn in March getting sunburned in March. My old house still has snow in the yard. I am 30 miles south of Nashville though so don't get up there that often.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dope Officers Coats ( @Nataku never bothered you for your services before so Ima call it in. I highly doubt this is worth anything but I figure ask)
These are great for personal use if you live in in a colder climate and don't mind the military-dress style. They are super warm. This one is dated 1973. Not super valuable, as these things were built like tanks and didn't generally suffer a lot of wear and tear, so many still exist in great shape. Maybe $40-$50 to the right buyer.

infinidox

Reaction score
Ye thrift gods be cruel. Hadn't gone in a couple of weeks due to other commitments, and was starting to wonder if I'd just give it up altogether. Was heading out anyway, so thought I'd stop in.

First made in Italy PRL blazer? Yep.
First Canali suit? Yep. Two, as a matter of fact, along with two orphans.
My size? Of course not, but tantalizingly close on all fronts.

tumblr_mreczsWyFw1r8nxtno1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics