• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All these tie posts... I can't remember the last time I found a nice tie (Kiton, Borrelli, Capelli, etc.)

Did find another great piece of art yesterday.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I've been thrifting LA for over a year and a half, I've had hauls very similar and probably at least 3 or 4 even better 1 stops then my most recent share of the 13 Belvests 1 stop.....I've never seen a Kiton Tie, an Isaia tie, Marinella, 1 Borrelli 7 fold....actually I can probably count on my hands the amount of 7 folds I've found over that time period. People just don't rock or donate ties here and they're my favorite thing the thrift, it sucks. Just dry as ****, every thrift.

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh **** the H&B for Barneys collection was all English made...PM incoming.... ISIS can suck it. 

I've always considered naming a dog Isis based on my love of Egyptian mythology. I briefly reconsidered that at one point until I realized I wouldn't let the battleground extend to my as yet non-existent ******* dog.

dad2bandm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Imagine kids named Isis... yeesh.

There was something in the Canadian news awhile back, where some company would not offer a kid, their custom "forget what the heck it was" food item, that was supposed to have their name printed on it, because the kid had the name Isis. It was ridiculous.

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
A couple nice finds today. Five years of thrifting never finding Aldens and then find 2 pairs in a week. Need some help as I can't tell the difference between shell and calf. Any thoughts? Tie is n/a but Alden's are available. Thanks!

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did we just invite the NSA to our thread with all this talk? I wonder how many hits we produced!

..."Look Ma' I'm famous!..."
Weird **** happens when a very active participant on the arguably most materialistic thread ever made, starts telling others that these goods we lust after actually aren't special and tries to put it into perspective by drawing in Islamic Extremist groups...

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I miss the days when you were sick and kept your trap shut.
Did I say don't enjoy them,all I said is don't ******* circle jerk around this ****.
I was on the verge of quitting this **** after that diamond episode but now really done.
Kiss ****** dipshits.
Sayanara.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics