• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big E fresh off the rack

Probably nothing special, but a quick thrill anyway
noting special? looks great from here if a little used... great marked size, should measure to 34x34 or so? very nice.

joshmick

Reaction score
Could someone tell me what I've got here? eBay seems pretty favorable toward this brand but i am just not educated enough on this brand:

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paging @SpooPoker and other Polo boys - is this the ostentatious and garish Polo I'm looking for? They want £10 for it and I have no idea about this stuff. Thanks.
Not Spoo, and I don't know the market in the UK, but narco polos are still hot, 10 pounds is about $15USD? It's steep, but if that thing also has a number on the sleeve and embroidery on the back, 2xl will be very desirable.

Last edited:

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First time I've found decent belts.

Robert Talbott NWOT, made in Italy:

Women's Coach:

And my favorite find today:
The dirty gray buckle polished up nicely to reveal a .925 sterling silver stamp.

Last edited:

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a medieval music expert in the house? This thing is giving me flashbacks to freshman music history. But for $3.25, it has earned a prominent place in our music room (or my study).

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not Spoo, and I don't know the market in the UK, but narco polos are still hot, 10 pounds is about $15USD?  It's steep, but if that thing also has a number on the sleeve and embroidery on the back, 2xl will be very desirable.

Thanks for the tip. It definitely had a number on the sleeve in yellow and something on the back I'm pretty sure. I left it there for now but I doubt it will sell quick. What does narco mean? I'm sure it's some rap thing right...maybe? Haha.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If real, then awesome. But i will wait for confirmation.

(at least we saw this one
lol8[1].gif
)

i thrifted a fake rolex yesterday. Not sure what to do with it. I know its fake, the band is too light. Feels heavy except for the band, second hand sweeps. But, the date bubble thing is too small. The real ones are much larger.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i thrifted a fake rolex yesterday.  Not sure what to do with it.  I know its fake, the band is too light.  Feels heavy except for the band, second hand sweeps. But, the date bubble thing is too small.   The real ones are much larger.

I'll trade you for 2 pairs of fake Nike Foamposites.

Last edited:

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. It definitely had a number on the sleeve in yellow and something on the back I'm pretty sure. I left it there for now but I doubt it will sell quick. What does narco mean? I'm sure it's some rap thing right...maybe? Haha.

Favored polos for Mexican drug lords:

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

£10 is possibly a bit steep if you are going to flip it. Those polos are the one piece of logo'd/garish clothing that I buy (to be worn with shorts on the 2 days of summer we get) and the last one I bought was £15 on eBay. In a medium, granted, but it wouldn't be a guaranteed moneymaker - the size may help it, if it is in decent condition you'd probably double your money on a BIN, but you might have to sit on it for a while. Pretty much any decent Polo sells well though.

Last edited:

joshmick

Reaction score
Today is my birthday, I don't say that to garner "congrats", but to say that I am really thankful for this community. I have spent my morning listening to vinyl, drinking coffee, and taking photos of the stuff I've thrifted over the past few weeks. I truly enjoy this hobby and it doesn't hurt that it is funding a good chunk of those extra costs coming up for our wedding in May. Anyway - Cheers to all of you!
-Josh

These were in a huge bin of ties at goodwill for 10 cents each:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads