• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Restored my faith.

Plus some other good stuff

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It like you went shopping for the evening outing and picked a Kiton out at Neimans.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^yea man, finding not only one, but two pieces of Kiton in your size is ******* unreal. Also, I hate you because they are size 38R. Just kidding. Sort of.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One find today. Jack george belting leather briefcase. Very nice condition (except that it has someone's initials). We are going to see if my daughter in her freshman year of college wants this so n/a for now.

Rewfio

Reaction score
@Shanejosephxxx
Try using some nail polish remover/acetone for the prices written w sharpie on the soles of shoes. Might remove most of the marking
1f44d.png

dazedstate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It like you went shopping for the evening outing and picked a Kiton out at Neimans.

A taste of the 1% life. Must be nice.

^^^^^yea man, finding not only one, but two pieces of Kiton in your size is ******* unreal. Also, I hate you because they are size 38R. Just kidding. Sort of.

Trust me man, this never happens. Also STHO, you ChiTown folk have ridiculous hauls.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As per usual, not much in the clothing department but the cd selection yields some finds:

Talk Talk- Colour of Spring
Deacon Blue - Raintown
MOJO magazine soul sampler
Dead Milkmen - Death Rides a Pale Cow: the Ultimate Collection
Flamin' Groovies - Teenage Head

[VIDEO][/video]

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Gents, I haven't posted often or lately but checking this thread is one of my favorite things to do everyday. I had a "holy grail" thrifting moment this evening that you hear rumors about but never experience yourself. I have only recently started checking the jewelry counters on a regular basis and was richly rewarded today. I've seen a lot of fakes but when the clerk handed it to me, my pulse started racing and hands got a little clammy...

Circa 1990 Rolex Ladies SS Oyster Perpetual. Serial numbers check out and all the markings look correct, heading to the jeweler tomorrow to look at the movement but I'm 99% sure it's legit. Wife was pretty psyched and was happy to model it here.

Takai

Reaction score
Only a couple grabs today, but this is probably the only bragworthy thrifted thing.

AE Shell Leeds 9.5D

I did however get this back from the tack shop

1930's Blacksmith Apron from @Nataku from a long while ago. Going to be heading to one of my best friends who is currently learning to become a blacksmith.

Also got these guys back last weekend

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of watches,great find btw.
Thrift funded.
If anyone is looking to get a reasonably priced diver check out Armida watches.
1000m rating,sapphire,automatic with srew bracelette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads