• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah unless for personal use those are all passable
What? Use punctuation cuz I have no clue what your saying, are you saying that all those Talbotts are passable? cuz no, a few are ugly as ****, but regardless of that, the main point your trying to make is ******* obvious and in no way being discussed....yea obviously that **** doesn't matter for personal use, just as it is obvious this circumstance is not for personal use. More notably, my post made this quite clear, and my post also was quite clear in regards to what I was talking about and where I was coming from, that is why I state clearly, "as far as resale is concerned." And proceed to solely talk about resale to someone who thrifts and resales. Read then comment,

Oscarm58

Reaction score

What? Use punctuation cuz I have no clue what your saying, are you saying that all those Talbotts are passable? cuz no, a few are ugly as ****, but regardless of that, the main point your trying to make is ******* obvious and in no way being discussed....yea obviously that **** doesn't matter for personal use, just as it is obvious this circumstance is not for personal use. More notably, my post made this quite clear, and my post also was quite clear in regards to what I was talking about and where I was coming from, that is why I state clearly, "as far as resale is concerned." And proceed to solely talk about resale to someone who thrifts and resales. Read then comment,  

Relax. I was agreeing with you 100%. I meant - in my opinion I would pass on those for the reasons you stated. Those BOC's are a dime a dozen.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Relax. I was agreeing with you 100%. I meant - in my opinion I would pass on those for the reasons you stated. Those BOC's are a dime a dozen.

but at the right price, they do well:hide: :spam:

OolongT

Reaction score
Continuing to strike out in menswear so ventured off the beaten path. A small part of me hates finding badass things like this; the urge to keep is strong that I may not be able to forgive meself, so I dub (Me) unforgiven:

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Continuing to strike out in menswear so ventured off the beaten path.

Nice! I sold a White Zombie concert tee from their first big tour, given to me at a show when my friend was the drummer - went for north of $200. I figured dude would never pay but checked his feedback and he'd bought a bunch of RG skeets and paid immediately. Go figure.

Last edited:

snackbandit

Reaction score
A few cool books for the shelves.

Norse, Coochie, Apolis, APC, Gucci

PS x Red Ear, made in Japan

Porsche Design

Scuderia

NWT Ludlow

Apolis

NDG

NWT Incotex

NWT Unbranded jeans

Pop on this Colmar -- first time I've ever heard/seen the brand. I'm guessing this is their lifestyle line. Even has Certilogo verification!

Then this friggin' happened again.. BNIB. Paid up, but a wholeeee lot of meat on the bone.

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Nice! I sold a White Zombie concert tee from their first big tour, given to me at a show when my friend was the drummer - went for north of $200. I figured dude would never pay but checked his feedback and he'd bought a bunch of RG skeets and paid immediately. Go figure.
I got drunk and threw up at a White Zombie concert once.
Then this friggin' happened again.. BNIB. Paid up, but a wholeeee lot of meat on the bone.
Two pairs of Buscemi on this thread in the past few weeks is 2 more than I thought I would ever see.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not all of us live in big cities, unfortunately, and have to grind it out a little more. (I won't complain about making a $6 or 7 profit on $1.50-2.00 ties.) That said, picking up dated ties is a bad idea... unless they're really desirable, like some of the Vitaliano Pancaldi ties. (Those are in the same category with the Coogi "Biggie" sweaters, though.)

namdaemun

Reaction score
For all of you who are fans of robes ... Wool robes
1f61c.png
(Available and fits a S to M)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads