• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thinking a black shell strap with proper buckle, but we'll see when it arrives.

Last edited:

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-Post from RMHC auction thread because you can still ethrift something for me and do good at the same time.

Theres just about 11 hours left in these auctions, and don't forget that Im giving 10% of the hammer price away to the RMHC charities for the pieces that end tonight. You know you need at least a few ties, some new jackets, something for your girl, so please have a look and start bidding. Theres some great pieces for great prices there so I hope to see these numbers tick up a bit. Id love to close the night at $20,000 and have a $2,000 donation ready to send over to help the kids out.

If you win something just message me on either eBay or PM here and ill adjust your invoice to reflect the StyFoBro shipping price. Good luck guys!

some highlights happening right now :

Hermes bracelet - at $162
Hermes bracelet at $39 (!!)
Hermes bracelet at $39 (!!)
Polo 100% cashmere sweater at $41
Drakes tie at $20
RLPL tie at $11
Charvet tie at $26
Loro Piana suede jacket at $55
Trafalgar braces at $32
Turnbull & Asser bow ties at $25
Etro 100% Cashmere jacket at $143
RRL leather trench at $100
Zegna corduroy jacket at $41
Barbour sweaters at $15
Sanders snuff suede boots at $90
Brunello Cucinelli shearling moto jacket at $621
APC New Standard jeans at $10
Reigning Champ sweater at $10
Ben Silver shell cordovan belt at $70

and so many more…

GO SHOP NOW
I have done my part to bid up a bunch of things the last few days, but I'm only winning one auction as of now.

WTF? Did Tiffany do Appreciation at the end of her career?
She did a Playboy spread a little over a decade ago (i think).

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahhh yes, so she did. Thanks google image search.
1f44c-1f3fb.png

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few things from yesterday.

PRL
Love everything about that.
Worth picking up? Don't know any details since the lining is missing. Peter Millar or something? Sorry for the crummy photos.
That sideways tag almost looks like Lardini, but it's not. Probably a decent pick at $20 either way. There's a lot of labels here. What I did was sift through that entire thread, label each pic with the makers name and save it in my dropbox so I can check in the field. Rarely have to look at it but every once in a while it's nice to have handy.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

all I can say is.... Susanna Hoffs (you had to love The Bangles)
The Archie and Susanna Hoffs were two of my most favorite things from the 80s. And you've referenced both in one day. Doc, I knew I liked you.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@txwoodworker, ahout out right back for the xmas package full of a passel of staple braces! Also, hook up with @Woofa in Dallas. He'll do you right.

Also, thanks to my SS, @eazye for some great ties and shirts and a great EZ suit. Unfortunately it's a short and my weird hips make the pants unworkable, so if anyone wanta a good suit in an IT 50c for shipping, hmu after new years!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
that feeling when you thrift the perfect gift for someone (in this case, my parents). priceless. made not finding that much for myself today worth it.

Mr G from SD

Reaction score
that feeling when you thrift the perfect gift for someone (in this case, my parents). priceless. made not finding that much for myself today worth it.
Absolutely love it. Yesterday I found a NWT North Face vest for $15. Perfect gift for my sister. She won't even have to know it came from a thrift store
lol8[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads