• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sup Spoo! And you would love this store we were at, there was Versace Silk everywhere. Wasn't all mainline but there was so much.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can check out some of their stuff on their ebay store but most of their real good **** isn't listed. User name: Consignmen

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Sup Spoo! And you would love this store we were at, there was Versace Silk everywhere. Wasn't all mainline but there was so much.

what was the pricing? I'm assuming prohibitive.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
yo dawg. im so thrifty, i got my thrifts thrifting for me. lol

text from my measurer.

Amercs

Reaction score
Good morning thrift kings (or good evening depending on where you are from)

I hate to be one of those guys, long time stalker, new to posting people but here we are... My area usually sucks for thrifting, most everything I find would be considered fodder. The nicest things I have thrifted have been AE Parks, but with that being said. I think I have found my grail item for my market. What do you guys think?

Edward Green Piccadilly

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning thrift kings (or good evening depending on where you are from)

I hate to be one of those guys, long time stalker, new to posting people but here we are... My area usually sucks for thrifting, most everything I find would be considered fodder. The nicest things I have thrifted have been AE Parks, but with that being said. I think I have found my grail item for my market. What do you guys think?

Edward Green Piccadilly

I worry about the right shoe with the gangsta lean...

Amercs

Reaction score
I adjusted the shoe tree and it does not look nearly as bad...

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Today I learned that a VW is the same as an Audi, which is the same as a Lamborghini or a Bugatti because they're all owned by the same parent company.
And they all suck.
nod[1].gif
(but would break out the tool box to build a phat as f#ck Audi TT 3.2 turbo....)

-Bimmers are actually pretty good from a wrencher's perspective.

Real JDM, does in fact, dominate all. you are welcome to try and prove me wrong.
stirpot.gif

Thrift-folk, should I keep this cashmere sweater? It's a little long and slouchy. What do?

Machine wash, tumble dry, if no fit? give to a lady friend who fits it.

I worry about the right shoe with the gangsta lean...
0.jpg

they are "pre worn".
lol8[1].gif

- but for reals, would love to see a music vid by a known rapper and producer,with dudes all suited up like Silverware, spoo, and others, and doing the walk.
open hint.
wink.gif

Last edited:

borbor

Reaction score

so are db suit jackets ever quarter lined? there's an oxxford beauty that i'm sleeping on tonight and could go back for tomorrow...

... beefy thick fabric, single vent, but navy pinstripes? custom apparently, so maybe just a tasteless order? i dunno, seems so strange to have a pinstriped barely lined db suit jacket. could it be a pinstriped sc? likely horn buttons...

btw, i am completely sold out on oxxford. this is the 2nd specimen i've run across and the cut and build are too beautiful.

What does quarter lining a jacket ever have to do with taste? I don't get this statement.

So much chaffing when you don't.

Well played

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Protein powder won't do any of those things but starting an entire workout regimen to fit into a sweater that is flat out too big for you in the first place is not the move. That thing is just too long and billowy. It's not flattering at all and it just doesn't fit, looks sloppy.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads