• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning. Does it count if I haven't crashed yet still up packaging stuff.

Of course it counts! I had my couple hours of sleep and am now beginning the drudgery of a Monday. I imagine @SpooPoker (who is probably still experiencing Polo hangover symptoms) is up and at it as well.

JFST

Reaction score
Being a grown up is tough
marchal.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Of course it counts! I had my couple hours of sleep and am now beginning the drudgery of a Monday. I imagine @SpooPoker
 (who is probably still experiencing Polo hangover symptoms) is up and at it as well.

Sorry I'm late to this, was on my lunch break.

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need an answer asap - spotted some Size 11 green chukkas by Ed Meier. Worth it?

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I had the instinct they were decent too. The internet seems to agree they are high end. Very old German company. I will post the heel nail pattern later and see if anyone knows who made them.

They are lovely - moss green suede chukka with dark brown soles. Pleased :) will be available as much too big for me.

Last edited:

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size 40, aka 7.5 ey?
peepwall%5B1%5D.gif
Those shoes really are gorgeous.

Question for all:

For shoes where your foot doesn't fit the leather grove made by the previous owner, do you just wear until you build your own or replace the soles? Those Varvotas I found are gorgeous and fit me great but the previous owner had a smaller foot / wore them big and as a result they are quite uncomfortable.

Also, what do people do to clean used shoes before wearing if any?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like I'm peeing diamonds.
I work in Urology here at the Cleveland Clinic and can schedule you an appointment if needed. FYI, we would need to keep the diamonds and run some labs on them
peepwall[1].gif

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went out late last night. Missed my estate sale that I wanted to get there early for. Still found a couple of things.
smile.gif

I like the yellow Brioni, the pink Brioni, the brown Brioni neat
smile.gif

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First trip to a thrift in a while, had an hour waiting for my son during his drums lesson.

Left behind a couple of dated Burberrys suits and a few '346' blazers. Last year would have picked all of them up, now getting much pickier. Only thing I picked up was a Patagonia vest (available).

chasd2

Reaction score
Can't find much info on this Rose & Born but it looks like a very nice piece. Italian Made Reda S100. Anyone have any idea who makes this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads