• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Nataku what size is the Cuci?

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Edit: Also a Hermes post-it holder is probably one of the more baller accessories someone could own, never get rid of that. The most outrageously needless accessory that someone spent hundreds and hundreds for. Keep it for life.

It's wild that I've seen them sell for $250ish on Poshmark. I wish I could afford to keep it haha.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's wild that I've seen them sell for $250ish on Poshmark. I wish I could afford to keep it haha.
You can't afford not to keep it. Flip it only if it's the difference between a roof or a cardboard box under the freeway

rayxlui

Reaction score
ITS BEEN A WHILE GENTS.

HAD SOME LUCK PAST FEW WEEKS.

GOT ME SOME STAPLE LUDLOW SUITS

STAPLE GREY 3 PIECE IN POPULAR SIZE BURH.

RECENT BELVEST

VERSACE. I THINK THESE ARE GOLD BUTTONS IUNNO HOW TO TEST IT

PRETTY SICK CANALI

RANDOM LEATHER JACKET MADE IN FINLAND THOUGHT IT WAS COOL

WINDCOAT. I BELIEVE ITS MADE BY ISSEY MIYAKE BUT DUNNO GOTTA ASK THE PROS

RECENT OXXFORD CASH WOOL

PRADA PRADA PRADA

PURE CASH BRIONI

DAT XXX

ISAIA

PURE CASHMERE ISAIA CARCOAT BRUH. N/A CAUSE I NEED THIS

BRUH. BRUH BRUH BRUH. MOST LINE OXXFORD CANT BE MORE THAN LIKE 3 OR 4 YEARS OLD N/A MY SIZE TOO HHAHAHA IM PROLLY NEVER WEAR IT CASUE I ODNT WARE SPORTS COATS

PRETTY COOL ROLLING PRL THING.

E-THRIFT. PAID QUITE A BIT UP BUT NOWEHRE NEAR REAL VALUE

FIN.

LAND.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and @vexco I'll proxy the stuff all day if you sell it. It doing no good where it's at now. And I'll pick up shoes and accessories, but unless it's Chanel, I don't touch women's clothing. That market does not appeal to me at all.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First, they'd be stamped if they were gold, they could possibly be plated though but there would certainly be an engraving if they were solid. Second, that font and that tag are identical to my Miyake pieces so I believe your assumption is correct however I've personally never hear of the line, Third, if you decide you don't need that last Oxxford piece, I will certainly give you a lot of **** for it.

borbor

Reaction score

and @vexco
 I'll proxy the stuff all day if you sell it. It doing no good where it's at now. And I'll pick up shoes and accessories, but unless it's Chanel, I don't touch women's clothing. That market does not appeal to me at all.

And then when it is chanel, u worry it could be fake. Well, at least i do.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And then when it is chanel, u worry it could be fake. Well, at least i do.
Done my homework. Only cop the real ****. Besides leather goods/accessories, haven't run into a fake yet.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
couple stops, couple pops.

enjoying a post-prada sheepie/croc hobo beer.

Last edited:

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hit Charlotte up today on a whim. Glad I did! Everything available.

You gotta clue me in where to go in Charlotte. I usually go out thrifting every time I visit my in-laws in Ballantyne, and have yet to come up with anything decent. I think my grand total in three visits is one pair of shell shoes.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You gotta clue me in where to go in Charlotte. I usually go out thrifting every time I visit my in-laws in Ballantyne, and have yet to come up with anything decent. I think my grand total in three visits is one pair of shell shoes.

Sure. Let me know when you're there and I'd also gladly meet up to hit some spots. I'm only about an hour away.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Firts for me

My favorite find in awhile pretty excited to find these.

I was surprised with the fendi in it being an older model that it was crap but it is a super 100 thick green wool with patch pockets, flat front pants,working cuff and handwork and overall a nice piece. First astor suit ive purchased and not really impressed for what ive herd they charged. Keeping the varvatos if it fits and pretty sure the dolce is 2015 model. My wife announced to me that she pregnant and we found out this week we will be having twins. It may be nearing the end of the line in a couple months for me as a heavy thrifter for awhile. I have until the new year to reach my goal of $100,000 in sales for a year i hope i can do it im only $2400 away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads