• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomore

Reaction score
What am i even looking at? Lol.

Catch and release for sheer ugliness.

Pop I guess.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go back for the Boateng.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn.. was eyeing a number of Zegna SC's from Linda - someone must have just bought every single one of the current ~42R (Su Misura, Pure Cashmere, 15milmil15, etc) SC's I was considering, @Jompso that your doing? Lol.
Saw those. Gorgeous fabrics but the owner killed the resale value (in my opinion) by taking a chunk out of the label while cutting his name out. I'd rather have someone else's name in script font on the label rather than a roughly cut-out hole right through the lining.
Recall seeing those SC with label cut out....looked gruesome!

I have been known to relieve her of her Zegna inventory here and there. And yea it sucks when they cut their name out so it's not floating out there on someone else's body, however as someone who has moved a great deal of Zegna and a great deal of Su Misura pieces, these are easily flippable for solid returns especially since they're recent. If it's a model that has a strong market, people over look that fact. She just markets/lists them terribly.

Edit: If not purchased for self, which is always a risk with Linda, but for self you can just have the entire patch removed and it's like it was never there.

Last edited:

Takai

Reaction score
What am i even looking at? Lol.

Catch and release for sheer ugliness.

Pop I guess.
10/10 would wear, unfortunately 0 chance it is my size.

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a ton of stuff the last couple of days, most of which was just fodder. A couple of my personal favorites:

Lo Sport NWT

Rugby

Filson Oregon Trail Jacket

Takai

Reaction score
Odd request, but anyone happen to have a Spotting Scope they want to get rid of? Mom wants me to pick one up for Dad for christmas, and Im running a bit short on time. Willing to pay up; but not looking for anything in the Zeiss/Leica range

ReubenR

Reaction score
Odd request, but anyone happen to have a Spotting Scope they want to get rid of? Mom wants me to pick one up for Dad for christmas, and Im running a bit short on time. Willing to pay up; but not looking for anything in the Zeiss/Leica range

@drlivingston

borbor

Reaction score
6 months ago i passed on a j crew ludlow with moon tweed.

still wondering what i was smoking that morning to do that.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6 months ago i passed on a j crew ludlow with moon tweed.

still wondering what i was smoking that morning to do that.
picked one up for myself when i was thrifting in NYC. surprisingly good.

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One J Crew item that seemed to catch attention on my place over there was a J. Crew Moon Tweed jacket.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No restocking on Wednesdays here, so just hit a couple. Not bad

Basically unworn sharkskin belt. Limited edition trafalgar

H&H SC. Ticket pocket, 100% linen, french made, horn buttons. ******* killer piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads