• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I actually really like Club Monico. Their dress shirts pretty much all have MOP buttons but I have a few specially made in Italy (most are made in China) and the cloth and fit is incredible. I have one sweater and I agree it is awesome, I wear it often. I'm not so familiar with their labels and it is difficult for me to identify recent and old however. I also didn't know they were owned by Polo. I wonder who makes the made in Italy stuff then.

I also find the made in china stuff to be decent but not as nice as the made in Italy and I like how there's no logos plastered all over everything. 

TLDR; I agree 

Didnt know about the RL connection but that explains a lot.
CM is a strange company one day i was on their site and they were selling Barbour jacjets.
This was the canadian site i think

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didnt know about the RL connection but that explains a lot.
CM is a strange company one day i was on their site and they were selling Barbour jacjets.
This was the canadian site i think
I found some Wings + Horns stuff in CM's clearance section at the Mall of America once. I have no idea what the connection is but the person working said that they were online orders that were returned to the store. She said they also got some W+H tank tops that had just arrived from their home office. No idea why or how they got those.

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It got me thinking I don't know the recent labels/ scale of labels of a lot of companies. Do you ever just go peruse around the mall looking at labels lol?

colorvision

Reaction score
If it's the fleece lined nylon, I'm not really into those. If cheap enough...
They're flippable.
Thanks man, it fit but I wasn't into it either, and so it remains at the store. Picked up a few other things. Canali dress shirt

Not sure what this is, but it mostly fits and I like it. Similar to M65 field jacket, but likely something else

Hefty DB Zegna cashmere, 1997, worst pics ever

Polo USA ties, cotton left wool right, both fantastic imo

Zegna shoes, these sorry pics don't do the color or texture justice

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zegna shoes, these sorry pics don't do the color or texture justice

7.5?
peepwall[1].gif

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Nataku, these two are wimnenz, but I thought you'd enjoy seeing the labels.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, got this amazing coat on the thread last year, but I've finally realized its ridiculous for me to keep it for the 1 or 2 times a year i could wear it. It really should go to someone here that can really put it to use. Longhi suede shearling. Such a sick coat and it hurts to let it go but it needs a good home.

Chest 44"
Sleeves 26"
Shoulders 20"
Length 34"

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It got me thinking I don't know the recent labels/ scale of labels of a lot of companies. Do you ever just go peruse around the mall looking at labels lol?
For what we do, NMLC is better for this. Most mall brands aren't quality enough to wear or resell.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

not Nataku. but interested to learn more about Alpine Designs.

Just another vintage outdoors gear maker. I'd call them mid-tier. I just love finding old down jackets... If those make it to half price day, I might kop.

Also just scored this, which I call instant Boulder cred... A Nalgene bottle with an Upslope Brewing sticker pre-installed.

Last edited:

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NICE! My favorite find of the year was a PRL polo coat. In fact, I recently got it back from Rave Fabricare. Two months and $150 later it looks brand new. Going to my folks today to gift it to Poppa Long Legs. That lucky SOB, he's getting the polo coat, a Brioni flannel suit and NWT Berle seersucker pants as early Xmas gifts.

Holy heck, what did Rave do for $150? I knew they were expensive, but geez.

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys, got this amazing coat on the thread last year, but I've finally realized its ridiculous for me to keep it for the 1 or 2 times a year i could wear it. It really should go to someone here that can really put it to use. Longhi suede shearling. Such a sick coat and it hurts to let it go but it needs a good home.

Chest 44"
Sleeves 26"
Shoulders 20"
Length 34"

FYI 330CK snagged this from me. It is incredibly sick - don't hesitate if you're a EU48!

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Negative.i prefer to drink alcohol and/or have intercourse with my gf.

dappercanadian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys... these are worn 1x Lobbs for $200. I posted the link a couple nights ago and they're still there. Again not my size/my listing but someone needs to buy these:

grailed.com/listings/292126-hermes-hermes-oxfords-natural-color

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads