The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.

1. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

Even worse... Watching the Vikings/Packers game.

2. Koala-T

Koala-T Senior member

@impuntura, could you show the size writing on the inside wall?

3. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

4. JFST

JFST Senior member

Holy fuck Spoo, insane![​IMG]
    If by any chance any of those suits is a 40S...[​IMG]

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

the ones i looked at the tag for were 54/56/58 but theres still 700 more :hide:

6. borbor

borbor Senior member

i don't think of all the posts i've read in this post or the other one, someone bought an entire store lmao.

would be in for a 48 EUR

7. vexco

vexco Senior member

I'd tentatively be interested in any cool SW&D stuff. If there's even a possibility that the store carried any lol

8. SomethingsFishy

SomethingsFishy Senior member

Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

[​IMG]

9. Koala-T

Koala-T Senior member

That's fucking amazing @SpooPoker . Jesus.

I know you have no idea what sizes there are, and might not for a long time, so I'll just leave it at I'm interested in what you got.

10. drlivingston

drlivingston Senior member

I will rest easy tonight knowing that my backlog pales in comparison to @SpooPoker 's. Good job, mang. Apparently, you must have made a huge withdrawal at the karma ATM.

11. Beeare

Beeare Well-Known Member

Probably the nicest shoes i've found so far. In my size, so not available. Just need a polish and they will be in fair shape:

[​IMG]

$10

12. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

Holy shit spoo!

Shopping for another ferrari soon?

13. snackbandit

snackbandit Senior member

Holy shiet, @SpooPoker how much virgin blood did you spill for the Thrift God???!!! [​IMG]

Had a grail package stolen from my front porch earlier this week that I have no way of recouping, so I attempted to avenge the loss via thrifting and did okay.

Here's that mortal haul:

All wimminz: Akris silk/cash, Agnes B, Helmut Lang, nwt Rag & Bone silk blazer, Gucci tennis skirt with original tags
    [​IMG]

Tried pulling off my best @Fueco
    Pearl Izumi bibs, awesome beef theme cycling jersey, wimminz Patagonia
    [​IMG]

Filson
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

RLX golf
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]'

Zegna Couture, Detroit Tigers Reyne Spooner
    [​IMG]

La Matta suede
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

First time coming across Ian Mankin.. had no knowledge of the brand, but kopped because the suede is butter and it's UK made.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Varatos USA leather at thrift prices thanks to Craigslist.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spring vibes with Brioni, RLPL, and Loro Piana
    [​IMG]

Raf by Raf x 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Discontinued M7 fresh from Tom Ford's YSL tenure. Found this in Kentucky Craigslist and was able to close the deal via PayPal.
    [​IMG]

Large print of San Francisco's Sutro Baths. Gonna touch up the frame and fittingly hang it in the baño.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

CP's that were intentionally painted. Anyone with tips on cleaning these up without damaging the rubber?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sample sale kops. Was actually surprised to see that these were made in Italy. Still debating whether i should keep a pair or not for fashionz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  14. Koala-T

Koala-T Senior member

Very cool Ferragamo bit venetians. I like em.

15. Koala-T

Koala-T Senior member

Zegna Couture, Detroit Tigers Reyne Spooner
    [​IMG]

La Matta suede
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

First time coming across Ian Mankin.. had no knowledge of the brand, but kopped because the suede is butter and it's UK made.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Varatos USA leather at thrift prices thanks to Craigslist.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spring vibes with Brioni, RLPL, and Loro Piana
    [​IMG]

Raf by Raf x 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Discontinued M7 fresh from Tom Ford's YSL tenure. Found this in Kentucky Craigslist and was able to close the deal via PayPal.
    [​IMG]

Large print of San Francisco's Sutro Baths. Gonna touch up the frame and fittingly hang it in the baño.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

CP's that were intentionally painted. Anyone with tips on cleaning these up without damaging the rubber?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sample sale kops. Was actually surprised to see that these were made in Italy. Still debating whether i should keep a pair or not for fashionz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]