1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.

1. Fueco

Fueco Stylish Dinosaur

Even worse... Watching the Vikings/Packers game.

2. Koala-T

Koala-T Distinguished Member

@impuntura, could you show the size writing on the inside wall?

3. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

4. JFST

JFST Senior Member

Holy fuck Spoo, insane![​IMG]
    If by any chance any of those suits is a 40S...[​IMG]

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

the ones i looked at the tag for were 54/56/58 but theres still 700 more :hide:

6. borbor

borbor Senior Member

i don't think of all the posts i've read in this post or the other one, someone bought an entire store lmao.

would be in for a 48 EUR

7. vexco

vexco Distinguished Member

I'd tentatively be interested in any cool SW&D stuff. If there's even a possibility that the store carried any lol

8. SomethingsFishy

SomethingsFishy Senior Member

Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

[​IMG]

9. Koala-T

That's fucking amazing @SpooPoker . Jesus.

I know you have no idea what sizes there are, and might not for a long time, so I'll just leave it at I'm interested in what you got.

10. drlivingston

drlivingston Distinguished Member

I will rest easy tonight knowing that my backlog pales in comparison to @SpooPoker 's. Good job, mang. Apparently, you must have made a huge withdrawal at the karma ATM.

11. Beeare

Beeare Well-Known Member

Probably the nicest shoes i've found so far. In my size, so not available. Just need a polish and they will be in fair shape:

[​IMG]

$10

12. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Distinguished Member

Holy shit spoo!

Shopping for another ferrari soon?

13. snackbandit

snackbandit Senior Member

Holy shiet, @SpooPoker how much virgin blood did you spill for the Thrift God???!!! [​IMG]

Had a grail package stolen from my front porch earlier this week that I have no way of recouping, so I attempted to avenge the loss via thrifting and did okay.

Here's that mortal haul:

All wimminz: Akris silk/cash, Agnes B, Helmut Lang, nwt Rag & Bone silk blazer, Gucci tennis skirt with original tags
    [​IMG]

Tried pulling off my best @Fueco
    Pearl Izumi bibs, awesome beef theme cycling jersey, wimminz Patagonia
    [​IMG]

Filson
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

RLX golf
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]'

Zegna Couture, Detroit Tigers Reyne Spooner
    [​IMG]

La Matta suede
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

First time coming across Ian Mankin.. had no knowledge of the brand, but kopped because the suede is butter and it's UK made.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Varatos USA leather at thrift prices thanks to Craigslist.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spring vibes with Brioni, RLPL, and Loro Piana
    [​IMG]

Raf by Raf x 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Discontinued M7 fresh from Tom Ford's YSL tenure. Found this in Kentucky Craigslist and was able to close the deal via PayPal.
    [​IMG]

Large print of San Francisco's Sutro Baths. Gonna touch up the frame and fittingly hang it in the baño.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

CP's that were intentionally painted. Anyone with tips on cleaning these up without damaging the rubber?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sample sale kops. Was actually surprised to see that these were made in Italy. Still debating whether i should keep a pair or not for fashionz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015

14. Koala-T

Very cool Ferragamo bit venetians. I like em.

15. Koala-T

Zegna Couture, Detroit Tigers Reyne Spooner
    [​IMG]

La Matta suede
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

First time coming across Ian Mankin.. had no knowledge of the brand, but kopped because the suede is butter and it's UK made.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Varatos USA leather at thrift prices thanks to Craigslist.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spring vibes with Brioni, RLPL, and Loro Piana
    [​IMG]

Raf by Raf x 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Discontinued M7 fresh from Tom Ford's YSL tenure. Found this in Kentucky Craigslist and was able to close the deal via PayPal.
    [​IMG]

Large print of San Francisco's Sutro Baths. Gonna touch up the frame and fittingly hang it in the baño.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

CP's that were intentionally painted. Anyone with tips on cleaning these up without damaging the rubber?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sample sale kops. Was actually surprised to see that these were made in Italy. Still debating whether i should keep a pair or not for fashionz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]