• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also whats the bike beside it,that looks vintage as well.you hokding out spoo?

winny94

Reaction score

Well, you already had insurance. That's my point. Most insurance covers rentals, and even some credit card companies if you book with their card. Your insurance company giving you a hard time sucks, but that's not reason to buy rental insurance when it's a redundant service in the first place.

My insurance is great, it's the driver at fault l's insurance giving issues. Which is my point; it's worth $10 a day to avoid that hassle, so in that regard, it's not redundant. It's an easy out option.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Tig Welding Fit Pic.

Never seen thing Chore coat-Thrift ($6)
Super dry T-shirt- sale
Takeo Kikuchi -Alpaca knit- Thrift
Lawless Denim Jeans- Barrel
fistbump.gif

Timberlands.- Sale

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Also whats the bike beside it,that looks vintage as well.you hokding out spoo?

I kopped. More pics later. The one beside it didn't look special at all. Was older though.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone comes across any 30x30 selvedge hit me up, Seems like no one (except for us of course) on eBay can accurately measure and list jeans

Last edited:

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't get out too often on the weekend. Grabbed these among some other fodder.

Wild COOG. Too bad it's wimmenz
confused.gif

Lo Sport

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Whoever started the public wishlists, great idea.

To whomever drew my name:

Like most said, don't stress about it. Don't kill yourself with the international shipping, anything small will do. I wear ties and pocket squares most days and they're often plentiful. If you're sending a tie, don't worry about the brand. Interesting wools are always great. Something I don't find here would be Pendleton wool ties. I also like silk knits and again, brand isn't important. I have piles of wool knits, so you could actually ask me if you need one!

My sizes are updated, jackets are all short (either specified or naturally short), but they are bulky to ship. Last year, I received some great books via Amazon. I loved them.

I also like old advertisements, photos, and maps. If you get desperate, there is a seller on Etsy (from Bulgaria, I believe), that sells old clothing ads on the cheap.

If all else fails, baby stuff would be appropriate, anything light and easy to send. Truly though, I enjoy finding stuff more than getting it and an advanced "thanks" for putting in the time and effort!

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn I think I remember seeing the polo go for like 500 a while back

bboowwyy

Reaction score
Spoo, would you give this the all clear?
35"x35", hand rolled edges towards less vibrant side, decent weight silk.

22669606130_e694e9a740_c.jpg

22868761391_88624efae2_c.jpg

22439261548_ca089bb7c7_c.jpg

22236445583_10809f9dd2_c.jpg

22236444213_a7e83b634c_c.jpg

22465442389_c027ef1a82_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics