• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trust me, I am a very easy person to please. Like Spoo, any attempt will be met with the utmost gratitude. All of my sizes are updated on my bio. Hmmmm... As far as things that I might need. That's a tough one. My wife says that I need a "new" wallet. However, those are difficult to thrift in my area (and I refuse to pay retail for anything). :) I lounge around in big ass t-shirts and am always looking for them (nothing custom-fit or slim-fit...lol) eBay fodder is always nice. Driving shoes are always welcome if they can be thrifted. When all else fails, I love to write. So, anything along the lines of pens and paper are solid scores. I hope that any part of this random list helps.

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slightly better photos. Great condition. Kind of a loden green color, I guess?

AHS

jamesmkeart

Reaction score
I'm in Chicago thrifting. Already hit a few good spots. Does anyone have any suggestions?

mistermidwester

Reaction score

Stopped at a little hole in the wall shop today and found this great Pendleton tweed plus three ancient Burberry shirts. Seriously can anyone date these?

klay49

Reaction score

Hahaha! Don Cesar on St. Pete Beach.

Just got back from a store named McB's downtown - mens consignment. The dude is hiring for daytime, and also possibly looking for someone to measure & photo etc for ebay. He has some sick items in stock including an amazing Brioni leather coat with fur collar, some Bijan, Kiton etc. If you're in the area, check it out - he does work on the price for some stuff.

You are dangerously close to me in Tampa. I actually just stayed there about a month ago for the first time. Rooms were suprisingly small, but it is a really cool place.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stuff:

Lo sport, and a pretty unusual one, i'd not seen this before. i brake for ringers, so...

screen stars.

she shawls sweatshirts by the seashore. billy reid. nice!

celine ponybit on the left, NOS PRL on the right.

the celine i cherry picked from a haul near me. they had a bunch of etro, hilditch key, versace some other stuff. i dunno, maybe i'll go back...

ALSO: there was a supposed Vuitton vernis kusama but i have no idea how to evaluate that stuff. the way vuitton works you gotta know how every model is made to spot legit or fake, so i left it. i was muttering at the bag in the racks and some lady heard me and immediately bought it and she was ******* stoked! but her enthusiasm don't mean **** to me, i still have no idea whether legit or not. kinda haunting me... might've made a mistake...

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple of interesting finds from today. Both my size and NA for the time being.

Did not know CT made cashmere sweaters.

Was very surprised at the resale on these things, even when made in Korea.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That CT looks excellent man^

Some of the more interesting **** from today.

Incotex kind of Jean cut chinos. Paul Smith Kicks. Baller Stingray Skin Clutch

Vintage french made YSL velvet with doze peaks. Cotton helmet one button.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
pure cashmere CB - available

Chest: 46"
Sleeves: 25.75"
Shoulder: 18.5"
Length (BoC): 30.75"

Last edited:

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never herd of it but it's Japanese selvedge denim with a thermal lining. Perfect for winter

Paulrose Products is awesome stuff. They're like a niche heritage sub-brand of Naked & Famous. However, the term "sub brand" makes you think lower quality right? Not true. They are actually way better than N&F.

I thrifted a pair of Paulrose Products jeans awhile ago, and without knowing the brand... I knew they had to be extremely high end jeans. There are so many good craftsmanship details on their products. Their jeans retail for like $225-250 if I recall correctly. I'm guessing that shirt is like $185+. They are comparable to Tellason, 3Sixteen, etc.

Killer score on that BB Leather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads