• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
funny, i read it as a discotheque for folks living under the circumstance of having no parents, which would be weird but hey, who am i to judge?

Last edited:

Guitar Preacher

Reaction score
finally had a day at home take photos and work on listings, really miss having the time to thrift

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hit a few church / indie thrifts - the bigger ones here (GW and SA) suck for the most part. Handful of pickups. Sorry for the tomato pics.

I hope these are the good Givenchy...I think it's the current label, made in Italy. And the Faberge NWT.

Another thrift-funded sunset.

Last edited:

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do I pull off this Robert Graham? Haha for 7$ why not

Passed on these vintage Hanover shoes as too big but whoa the quality of old shoes

Last edited:

Guitar Preacher

Reaction score

I read those pics in the order SF posted them and thought you found Poole hi tops

hahaha I previewed the post twice and it still came out that way. Hats off to you and eazy matching those poole suits, I think you guys have the highest success rate on the thread.

Any chance those Buttero's are a 45? :B

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry but what is the ":B"mean? don't get it...

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahaha I previewed the post twice and it still came out that way. Hats off to you and eazy matching those poole suits, I think you guys have the highest success rate on the thread.

Ah, that sucks. Thanks!

oreagan

Reaction score
I found some things!

PRL from Italy means Corneliani, right?

Burberrys' Sports Coat in a nicer green/black than this picture shows (looking forward to my Nexus 6P arriving so I can ditch the N5's **** camera)

So much Pendleton. Pendle tons of Pendletons!

This one is marked as XL but barely fits me as a Medium, someone must have washed and dried it on hot

A Midway leather bomber I liked

and finally, my favorite of the day. A Princeton unstructured 3-roll-2 blazer, class of '46 35-year reunion.

With bonus reunions 2011 map in pocket

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads