• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasd2

Reaction score
Decent stuff i assume? Jompso set me straight (sort of) a few weeks ago on some stuff that I was wasting time and money on. So I DO NOT buy that crap. Now I buy different crap LOL!!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I have no reason to doubt the legitimacy of these as they look to be well made but might as well verify with @SpooPoker. I believe these are wimmenz but I would rock em if they were my size. (They're 39.5 EU and available.)

Looks good from here!

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@SpooPoker warms the cockles of my hobo heart. congrats and much continued success amigo.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross post from the LuxeSwap thread because its relevant to lots of you - and I could not be prouder.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

http://www.styleforum.net/t/307841/luxeswap-official-affiliate-thread/11490#post_8166209

Shhhhh, Spoo! Or you will be silenced. You are going against the government's narrative. Hard work and dedication are not supposed to bring about success. How dare you start from humble beginnings and build a prosperous business without federal grants! It's not possible.
lol8[1].gif

Seriously, bro! I couldn't be prouder of you. For those of us who do this full time, you provide a positive example that it works. I hope to shop at your boutique when it opens in MMXVI...

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Few things from the last week or so. All N/A, unless you are one of those people who have been nice enough to send me something on Spec, and you see something you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads