The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.

1. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

If im gonna inform people of something I know very well about and they wish to know very much about, I'm gonna do so in a manner that is as informative as I can so they can understnad exactly all aspets of the situation. If you don't cae or struggle with the idea of me providing detailed thrifting infomration on a thrifting thread, dont read it, you may simply scroll on by and never have to think about it again. Or I could be brif and lack any true information, the stuff they wanted to know. Best options 3 , and flat out not trying with good intentions here any longerk, Ive proen I cant do this, but it would be my best move if I could.

I help, people learn, I then get hate, everythinng absorbed and studyed like a textbook that I openly and freely will give to anyone who asks without a second thought. Some of the information only cost me 30 grand, a year long internship working in a womens showroom which was a fucking blast, and an then an actual profession that was tfor a store that girls fly across the country just to go to, so needless to say that gig was a breeze to land and and was a breeze as well, no pressure there at all. I've given people my entire fucking route who have visted LA for christ sake, that is just giving money away, ithe places that pay my bills, and bring me the shit I get . For absolutely nothing in return nor would I ever even ask, ever. I've done this multiple times. And I would do it again in a fucking heartbeat. I guess thats just the type of guy I fucking am. So be sure and keep reading, because whenever a question is asked or help is asked for and I posses theknowledge or ability to help out, Im there, so you keep on absorbing and reading my shit, cuz ill stupidly keep on giving it out. You have yourself a wonderful evening and I hope for nothing but cyynchilllas and rubber toe shoes in your future, so best of luck.

2. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Naw people will read and read and absorb every detail, They will then critique, And it will repeat. Because the information that counts is all in the details, without them your dont really know shit. So I provide them, and they take more sentennces to write cuz I also know that they need to be explained also so people can then understand them to then absorb the shit. So I take care of that too. No worries, I can continue to do it, and EVERYONE just scroll past if its too long. You fucking wont, because you want to know what I say and lways will. But the option is there. So just fucking continue complaining ill conintue helping, mutually benefical relationship if Ive ever fuckn heard one.

3. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Unless you are going to purchase that to hang in your closet and wear don't buy that for any other reason. Its real and its real old.

4. timhortons

timhortons Senior member

Like the post says, it was free. I will never wear it.
    Maybe someone will but it for 5 bucks

5. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Pretty sure "Jompso" is some sort of elaborate performance art piece.

I'm a fan.

6. drlivingston

drlivingston Senior member

Let me know if you make any money on it... I have a basket full of them out in the warehouse.

7. TinderStick

TinderStick Active Member

I'm starting to worry it's what I will turn into if I continue to thrift. I may have to cut it out now.

8. Letric

Letric Senior member

9. Thrift Vader

Thrift Vader Forum Mechanic

Apologies for missing the fun recently due to food poisoning. i will catch up to PM's.

And if i ever read more than 2 paragraphs? it will be either Plato, Homer, Jules Verne, or Koala-T.
    so lots of thumbs given, little reading done. but some great finds. keep it up gentlemen. [​IMG]

Also, did anybody try for that grab bag with 2 Rolex's in it i posted last week?

- Where is the F#&king Rolex?????? [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015

10. eazye

eazye Senior member

45 new posts since I went to bed last night.....
    [​IMG]

11. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

Guys,i think im done posting here.I just cant enjoy it anymore .even spoilered its just a fucking nightmare man.Im literally turned off from coming here and I cant be the only one.its not entertaining anymore.i will still check my pms so the deals i got going with people are still good.
    May just need a break from this idiot but for now Im done,back to tumblr.

12. mrcmcklwht

mrcmcklwht Senior member

I got a ticket to a concert with these guys from a friend. He wanted to buy a t-shirt but they were sold out in his size so I made one. The "logo" and text are from thrifted records
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. eazye

eazye Senior member

Your not the only one.

14. Tony Pea

Tony Pea Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015

15. Ace_Face

Ace_Face Senior member

@mrcmcklwht cool shirt. I listened to Fisherman's Blues nonstop when it came out. Great album.