• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashae

Reaction score
I will admit the more that I thrift and grab RL stuff, the more I respect the things he's done. I hate the manufacturing in third world countries, but the styling/conceptualization/materials/construction are all top top notch.

sashae

Reaction score
The Margiela in question.

22237612179_fecdc67060_b.jpg

22237612389_25356be328_b.jpg

21803307423_a52517719d_b.jpg

Last edited:

colorvision

Reaction score
A couple of stops this week. Women's Edwin jeans. Redline but not selvedge. Not sure about these.

Salvrtore Ferragamo

Bally Swiss

Don't normally pick up Scotch & Soda, but maybe I should. I have yet to leave anything with happy face gauntlet snaps.

Polo authentic bleeding Madras. Ralph says it bleeds and I want to believe him. Hope it's the stuff that actually causes cancer. Wore it today.

Vintage USAF. Shiny. Wish it fit. If label is to be believed, I have now thrifted underwear. pop.

The 63 in the DSA number is 1963?

Initially thought this was a paint stain, but looks to be a pattern woven into the collar, which is the part that might show. Camo?

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That feel when you cop an '03 MM4 Maison Martin Margiela staple black cashmere cardigan for your wife and she doesn't get it (my wife, for all of her wonderful qualities, does not /love/ clothes the way that I do.) I /love/ Margiela and this was a sweet find.[/quoted gave my wife a full length Malo 100% cashmere knitted overcoat I thrifted last year, she still prefers the free people sweaters I find for her ;)

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I asked to see the vicuna and was told "not now, its all downstairs".

What the ****. Im wearing a suit, driving a Maserati, bringing you a 7K vest. Show me the damn vicuna. lol. i mean i wasn't buying but you think she would have tried right.

Damn man, I haven't shaved in like three months and biked there smelling liked hungover anchovies. I looked like a dirtbag (which I am) but got excellent service. At the same time, the store was dead, the street was dead. I think oak street lives on gigantic baller buys
1f4b8.png
1f4b8.png
1f4b8.png

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
THIS is my closet i **** u not.8 feet long.great for chin ups too
I lead a spartan lifestyle,if I have no room left and i wanna buy something then an item has to go to make room.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pulled a pair of shoes that has an odd odor - the only way I can think of to describe it is that it smells like my grandma's basement. Old, stale, maybe kind of a mothballish smell, but it's noticeable and I want to get rid of it. Any ideas?

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pulled a pair of shoes that has an odd odor - the only way I can think of to describe it is that it smells like my grandma's basement. Old, stale, maybe kind of a mothballish smell, but it's noticeable and I want to get rid of it. Any ideas? 

Put your feet in them ,boom roasted.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Cj52racers so like...just dump beans in or put them in a bag and put them in or what?

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure, never done it with shoes, but I've done it with sweaters. Bag with coffee and then a bag with the sweater left open in there. Seems to work pretty well

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I use sneaker balls. Available at Marshalls / TJ Maxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads