• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhyme

Reaction score
Quote: Googled the jacket and found a few listings all above $5k.
fing02[1].gif

DanM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally caught up on the thread. Just read 1000+ posts. so much awesomeness seared into my retinas...

7 hours and 54 minutes until the first stores open...

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had a pretty good day.

My size. N/A

WTF! Did I just count 30 Brioni ties?!

First, package arrived from Jompso today. As usual, he went above and beyond on a trade. These are headed to the closet...

As I said earlier, new SA opened today. Been there from roughly 830 until now. Not all of this is extremely exciting and most is NA, but the last two items are ******* absurdity.

Pre Ray ban Bausch and Lomb, Oakley Dart, Armani

Red Wing Pecos

N&F are unworn

Denim guys, I think these are good right? Wabash and Union Made Sanforized Lees
One stop for my own personal day haha.

Needles NWT floral western shirt. This is a thing right? Made in Japan.
Ever lane shirt for me.
All Saints Slim M
Brioni tie.
Skeet
Rag and Bone trio. Shoes sz44 Jacket Slim 44 and Sweater S.

Not a bad stop. Thinking of hitting that GW on 6th to see what BB pieces they have... Hmm
**** yes! All of Nepenthes' brands are things! I've been on the hunt for one in my size since forever! Anything from them would make me happy! I really really really would like some Rebuild by Nepenthes! But they are kinda like bite off Kapital. But I don't care! Oh yeah, they own Engineered Garments. How crazy is that?!

Thread is most certainly en Fueco. Keep up the good work guys.
Almost positive this is a Number (N)ine varsity. Absolutely crazy find. Any tags at all? Also any chance it would fit a L? (Please say yes/send me a PM if that's the case)

Edit: just saw the N(n) varsity's are zipped not snapped. Still pretty unique looking though. Not often you see varsity's with that kind of collar/throat latch. Maybe it's an N(n) prototype or someone had a tailor (TOJ maybe?) make a knock-off. Even looks like something Wings+horns would do. Still interested if it's a large.
Bro, hit up @Thrift Vader he has some N(n).

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
30 dollar imac g5

Nice Ebay rig.
nod[1].gif

Thread is most certainly en Fueco. Keep up the good work guys.
Almost positive this is a Number (N)ine varsity. Absolutely crazy find. Any tags at all? Also any chance it would fit a L? (Please say yes/send me a PM if that's the case)

Edit: just saw the N(n) varsity's are zipped not snapped. Still pretty unique looking though. Not often you see varsity's with that kind of collar/throat latch. Maybe it's an N(n) prototype or someone had a tailor (TOJ maybe?) make a knock-off. Even looks like something Wings+horns would do. Still interested if it's a large.
That is not a Number (N)ine piece. it caught my attention also. but if you want the real deal? - Hit me up. there is a decent wearer on a rack right now.

Bro, hit up @Thrift Vader he has some N(n).
Yup.
fistbump.gif

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barrel, you're probably right. hard to tell if it's dots or stripes. Just seemed not very uniform, so I guessed haha

snackbandit

Reaction score
Thread is on absolute F'ING FIRE, but that Atmos just made me lose it. Congrats, @Cj52racers
fistbump.gif

Here's a plethora of stuff from this week!

T&A gren

Mastermind tee

Just Cavalli tee

BBBF, Gitman Vintage, Nom de Guerre, Demeulemeester

COS trousers, Brioni mercerized cotton tee, Herve Leger tee, Versace 50/50 cotton/silk sweater

@SpooPoker legit?

Gucci wool/silk cardigan ...legit as well, Spoo?

AE McClains in noice condition

NWOB Venetas, but I've never handled a pair and am wondering if these check out as well.
For what it's worth, the leather feels good and construction and seams look very clean. Would love to have anyone chime in for peace of mind, though!

Probably the best "thrift" this week was heading to a private and intimate event to see these guys last night for free:

Big Boi from Outkast + Phantogram = Big Grams.
Best believe I skipped dinner and took advantage of that catering and open bar
fing02[1].gif

Mini thrift fit:

Jacket: Belstaff leather (9% e-thrift)
Shirt: Sunspel (e-thrift)
Pants: Incotex for Zegna (true thrift)
Shoes: Ferragamo split toed, rubber soled oxfords (true thrift)

Have a great weekend, bros!

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thread is on absolute F'ING FIRE, but that Atmos just made me lose it. Congrats, @Cj52racers
fistbump.gif

Here's a plethora of stuff from this week!

T&A gren

Mastermind tee

Just Cavalli tee

BBBF, Gitman Vintage, Nom de Guerre, Demeulemeester

COS trousers, Brioni mercerized cotton tee, Herve Leger tee, Versace 50/50 cotton/silk sweater

@SpooPoker legit?

Gucci wool/silk cardigan ...legit as well, Spoo?

AE McClains in noice condition

NWOB Venetas, but I've never handled a pair and am wondering if these check out as well.
For what it's worth, the leather feels good and construction and seams look very clean. Would love to have anyone chime in for peace of mind, though!

Probably the best "thrift" this week was heading to a private and intimate event to see these guys last night for free:

Big Boi from Outkast + Phantogram = Big Grams.
Best believe I skipped dinner and took advantage of that catering and open bar
fing02[1].gif

Mini thrift fit:

Jacket: Belstaff leather (9% e-thrift)
Shirt: Sunspel (e-thrift)
Pants: Incotex for Zegna (true thrift)
Shoes: Ferragamo split toed, rubber soled oxfords (true thrift)

Have a great weekend, bros!

That Ann D is sick. Good ****.

Last edited:

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mini thrift fit: Jacket: Belstaff leather (9% e-thrift) Shirt: Sunspel (e-thrift) Pants: Incotex for Zegna (true thrift) Shoes: Ferragamo split toed, rubber soled oxfords (true thrift) Have a great weekend, bros!
I assume nothing in this photo is available? -- All you sports wear people: I can't understand it. You all say it's easy money but I've sold big team names for pennies. In fact, I sold a Redwing jersey I would rather have kept for starting price. And I have a Yankee jersey that's rolled over 2 weeks in a row. WTF.

Chotii

Reaction score
I passed up a Burberry for Nordstrom navy wool jacket and pants yesterday - could not find a size tag anywhere - $20 - and a Nordstrom navy windowpane 2-button jacket with Loro Piana fabric, $25. I'm willing to go back and get sizes/measurements if there's any interest in a proxy buy. I didn't think the prices were that great, but I could stand and pet Loro Piana fabric all day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads