• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who here plays dragon Ball dokkan battle!? Anyhow, i just dokkan awakened my bojack to ssr, level 77 and am now working to get all the medals to z awaken him to ur, lifting the level cap to 100!!!!!!! He's gonna be my first ur character since i have really ****** luck at pulling a ssr. I pulled a ssr super saiyan bardock and leveled him to 71 but had to factory restart my phone. ******* lost my account and all of my characters! ****!!!!!! Anyhow, restating was worth it in hind sight.

Just play Xenoverse instead.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Or Battlefield 4.
nod[1].gif

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been slammin that Kirby's Dream Course for SNES lately.

Has anyone else noticed a severe lack of vintage games / consoles at thrifts lately? Haven't seen any in a LONG time.

Also... if anyone has an NES power cable, I need one. Haven't had luck finding any at thrifts. : (

Last edited:

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been slammin that Kirby's Dream Course for SNES lately.

Has anyone else noticed a severe lack of vintage games / consoles at thrifts lately? Haven't seen any in a LONG time.

Also... if anyone has an NES power cable, I need one. Haven't had luck finding any at thrifts. : (

I found Mega Man X, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars and a couple of Star Wars SNES games recently together at a thrift. Of course, I bought them all.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Just wait until a new Battlefield comes out! You live in Japan. If I lived in Japan I'd be playing nothing but Vampire Savior at the arcades.

Battlefield 4 will be supported for some time to come, with 5 expansion packs in the last year, and one only a few weeks ago. - Night time maps!!!!!!!!
I am dangerous as ****. and creative.
devil.gif
got 40+ kills in 15 minutes running a shotgun, a knife, and land mines\claymores.

stirpot.gif
along with Decoys, RPG's and being a half decent sniper running on the ground, taking out the campers on high points.
The Japanese team work really well in squads. but i join foreign servers to speak English with my squad sometimes. savagely fun. don't mind dropping the occasional T-bag also.

@vexco if you got it? we can squad up. or any other member i know on here who wants to make other people throw **** at their TV.

@Letric i can hook you up with a cable.
wink.gif

Last edited:

sashae

Reaction score

+1 on olive!

As a person that spends a few hours every day out on the schoolyard, nomatter the weather, these are kinda grrrail

Good for down to -15 degrees!(celsius..) so kinda overkill but something something DANGERZONE!

I paid full retail for a pair of those Le Chameau side zip leather lined waders a few winters back and have never regretted it. Absolutely killer boots.

Odradek

Reaction score
Yesterday I was looking at a rail of mediocre ties when a woman came out of a back room, asked if I liked ties and then brought out a hanger with more.
Got three Duchamp ties in perfect condition, and a Massimo Dutti one that's BNWT.

Does anyone know if there's a difference between black or blue labels on Duchamp?
I think I've only ever seen blue, but someone selling one on ebay makes a point of listing "rare blue label".

Also, and this is something I'm keeping, a very nice cherry/burgundy briefcase, by Gianfranco Novi, of Florence.
Has a few scrapes, but that's just nice patina.
Someone has done a repair to the handle with two philips head screws, but I can do a better job.

The day before, I'd found another briefcase. No label or manufacturers name, but brand new, never used, with key.
Don't think it's the best quality leather, with a heavy grain to it, but not bad.

I also went back to where I found the Jeremy Paxman suit last week, and picked up two orphaned suit jackets in the same size.
One Hackett with unusual sleeve buttons, and the other Aquascutum.
Such a pity the trousers are missing from the Aquascutum one as it's beautiful.
Still, could work well on it's own.

Last edited:

freehand

Reaction score
I'm looking for a steer as to whether you think these are genuine. I bought a Kiton square on eBay and the seller has got in touch to say that she also has the following. Price for the one I bought was £25 and I may be able to talk her down if I buy a few more. I'd probably be keeping or could proxy if anyone is particularly keen. I only bought the one today so only have pics to go on at the moment. What do you think?

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just shipped it out today. Sold on ebay already

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've been looking for a MegaManX cart for a LONG time. My brother and I played the hell out of that game when we were kids. So far I have all 3 of the big Nintendos... NES, SNES, and N64. I have a few carts for each, but want to bulk up my collection... Lately I have seen 0 cartridges, and the last console I found was about 1.5 months ago. Mint NES for $30 at Value Village. Bought that **** so fast, but no power cable : (

Maybe I should add a note in my sig like "Looking for Vintage Nintendo Games / Consoles!". If you ever find any more, let me know. I would trade major Zegnas and **** for good Megaman / Bomberman cartridges.

DapperE

Reaction score
I'm looking for a steer as to whether you think these are genuine. I bought a Kiton square on eBay and the seller has got in touch to say that she also has the following. Price for the one I bought was £25 and I may be able to talk her down if I buy a few more. I'd probably be keeping or could proxy if anyone is particularly keen. I only bought the one today so only have pics to go on at the moment. What do you think?

Id be interested, for proxied buy.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've been looking for a MegaManX cart for a LONG time. My brother and I played the hell out of that game when we were kids. So far I have all 3 of the big Nintendos... NES, SNES, and N64. I have a few carts for each, but want to bulk up my collection... Lately I have seen 0 cartridges, and the last console I found was about 1.5 months ago. Mint NES for $30 at Value Village. Bought that **** so fast, but no power cable : (

Maybe I should add a note in my sig like "Looking for Vintage Nintendo Games / Consoles!". If you ever find any more, let me know. I would trade major Zegnas and **** for good Megaman / Bomberman cartridges.

really? Y U No PM me??

Will trade for Certain Sneakers unavailable in my size here. or other tempting swag. it's in my Sig.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads