• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bro, those Iron Heart looks really good on you. Can't wait to try on that vest!!!!!!!!1 OMG American Horror Story Season 5 just started!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna get this next time I'm at Kapital! ****, I might just order this for my b day gift!

Last edited:

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah damn, I haven't found any Oxxford shirts. Just tons and tons of fish mouth lapeled jackets :/

Barrel - DO IT! Ring coats are awesome!

Last edited:

Doomsticks

Reaction score

Bro, those Iron Heart looks really good on you. Can't wait to try on that vest!!!!!!!!1 OMG American Horror Story Season 5 just started!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna get this next time I'm at Kapital! ****, I might just order this for my b day gift!
Uh that jacket is so fantastic, been close to ordering it several times. My style is so schizo, I have to stay Away from those kinds of complex statement pieces, I just hoard Our Legacy instead...

namdaemun

Reaction score
inb4jompsosaysyouwereinthevalley
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Too big and t rex arms unfortunately.

Also @cpmac7: just bought a vintage BB blazer from you on eBay, looking forward to it :) Love those old triple patch pocket 3-roll-2s.

Awesome ^^ Let me know next time and I ll throw in some goodies. Love it when a SF member buys from me!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now i'm curious, folks don't do that stuff off-line? seems thriftier to not pay fees, no middleman...

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah damn, I haven't found any Oxxford shirts. Just tons and tons of fish mouth lapeled jackets :/

Barrel - DO IT! Ring coats are awesome!
I actually dig this season's model because its melton wool blend!

Uh that jacket is so fantastic, been close to ordering it several times. My style is so schizo, I have to stay Away from those kinds of complex statement pieces, I just hoard Our Legacy instead...

I was hoping you guys would talk me out of it...But, I was looking at it at the Kapital Legs store...The price tag was too steep cuz I've already spend too much money. But I think I'll save up for this bad boy. What colors do you guy think I should get? I was thinking about the olive one.

Last edited:

Doomsticks

Reaction score
+1 on olive!

As a person that spends a few hours every day out on the schoolyard, nomatter the weather, these are kinda grrrail

Good for down to -15 degrees!(celsius..) so kinda overkill but something something DANGERZONE!

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Report from the field:

T&A pajamas

super recent Canali suit

5" wide
frown.gif
might send to tie crafters

crazy Oxxford...left behind but merited a pic

Not shown: awesome vintage Engineered Garments-esque LL Bean jacket and some cool vintage tees.

T&A PJ's available? :B

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I drove ****** all the way to a farm this morning. It was in Anza to be exact. Once I arrived I pillaged like a Viking Godzilla.

I even Bought the damn ScareCrow, You smell me?

First find, was left in a abandoned shed.

Man I don't even know what this is yet, but its dumb old and dope, could be the cover for this crazy jeep that was wrecked on the property. Prob going to get cut into a bag.

These are the bags they harvested the apples with on the farm.

I got to do better pictures of my **** of course but these are some crazy worn in aprons I ripped from the inside of some crevices in the remains of a garage.

More ****** pics, this time of amazing vintage wool shirts.

Man, this is a handmade corduroy buckle back vest with metal anchor buttons and it fits me.

Cardigan with Chain Stitch and Chenille patches. Its real old.

Big ass bundle of real cowboy rope.

Check the signage, the aprons, and i had to dig that water bag out of a ancient trash heap lol.

Man there was better colors but to fucked to take.

Decrepit old crate with Paper shotgun ammo **** on the side.

Old wood tackle boxes.

I think this a old US navy sheet or blanket or something, Im getting it turned into a bag. Results will be AMAZING.

This the M1943 field jacket.

I was gonna take the other picture of this back pack...... But then I got high.

Beekeeper mask and a pot? wtf, I don't even know why im buying and selling this **** sometimes lol it just happens.

Bottle of good stuff. I took a shot and its not fucked. I got a bottle of Hennessy XO TOOOOOOOO

Lookup what a OG hang ten shirt goes for.

I didn't set this **** trying to make it look cool, this is just how i store it hahahaha

OG SURF AND SK8 BRO.

Gant rugger bag, Rag & Bone Cardigan size Large, both available.

This is the oldest and dopes Car Coat I ever found. And it fits me.......
I should have took photo's of me picking this ****, you guys would have ******* loved it. I was in a hurry to get ****** out the door for the two hour drive playas.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ah nice. Good pass then.

Whaaaaaaaaat...c'mon, man, are you unaware that's the same jacket favored by Mozzie of White Collar fame? I've been jonesing for one of those for awhile now.

In other news, thumbs to everyone! (Can't do this on my phone anymore). Especially My Man -- holy ****, that was funny. :slayer:

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who here plays dragon Ball dokkan battle!? Anyhow, i just dokkan awakened my bojack to ssr, level 77 and am now working to get all the medals to z awaken him to ur, lifting the level cap to 100!!!!!!! He's gonna be my first ur character since i have really ****** luck at pulling a ssr. I pulled a ssr super saiyan bardock and leveled him to 71 but had to factory restart my phone. ******* lost my account and all of my characters! ****!!!!!! Anyhow, restating was worth it in hind sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads