The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.

1. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

C

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015

2. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

There is something wrong with you.
    Edit....again in my humble opinion of course

3. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

I'm going on ebay right now and getting outfits for all, all except Fuecos suggestion. Fueco, I appreciate your imput as I did inquire, but I think I will choose to be a man, thank you for trying to help out though.

4. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

[​IMG]

5. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Hell maybe I'll go Miss Elizabeth to appease everyone. Hate me, ask for help and information, not agree with what I say or how I do so I get coined as a female for approaching this thread differently. I'm not pinpointing you directly Fueco,y your distaste for me is obvious but isn't really on my radar. I'm just generally speaking here. I've never done anything but be there for people in need and share thrift finds. I've never called people names or judged them for being different or done anything else. You all choose to come at me, why? It's easy? Because I am passionate and that's a way to get to someone? Whatever it maybe, so so many chose to do so. Simultaneously I stick around here let all this shit slide and just get constantly contacted by all you people with wishes of gaining knowledge or information. I possess a quality here that is valuable and few others possess. Sure Spoo does, but he's a famous person, he may get back to you immediately, or he may not be abel to for days cuz he is so busy, while I on the other hand take the time to answer everyyone who messages me throughly and thoughtfully. I serve a purpose her that helps so many people. I've been contacted by people as far as Europe for the help I have given them. This information I loved to be so generous and giving with, it's gone, it's cut off, don't bother asking me a single thing because I have no desire help a single person here anymore. I will maintain my presence, I will contribute, and I will post finds cuz your opinions of me don't mean shit and it has done nothing allow my business to flourish into a whole other entity I never even planned for. This outlet works great for my needs, so sorry folks, if I were you, just block me cuz I aint here for you anyway. I have a vision, drive, goal, and a means in which to attain it and showcasing what I can do and how I can do it through this median has been excellent for me. So goodluck to you guys, I truly wish you the best and hope that you too can make impacts on otheres lifes and give back and do so joyfully and with pleasure. I want nothing but the best for all of you, so go out and achieve whatever you dream for and desire. Unless you are one of a certain few and you already knwo who you are, don't ask about my stuff or my thrifts or any of that. I'm no longer a resource, I'm just a normal thread member using this resource for gain. So thanks. Good luck to all. I have a brand new office I'm gonna continue orgaizing, and god it feels good. Peace and love to all, because that's all I feel for everyone here. Goodnight...or good morning to you guys and just as a favor, Ill show you pics of what a man with knowledge and drive can come to attain in a year all on his own. I'm sure a bunch of you guys will love it. My final word has been documented. All of yours can be said but will unfortuanately go unheeded. And do pretend and condescend and belittle my involvement in others lives. Say I'm full of shit, or conceited or anything else that may make you feel better. My drive to better others here is gone and that is truly unfortunate for the on average 10 new messages I was greeted with on a dialy basis, that these people need to suffer because you can accept someone different than yourself. I look forward to my new role here, it should be fun for all. I can tell that you and me Fueco, were really gonna hit it off.

6. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

Dude, lighten up. I poke fun, you rant. Im not out to get you, and I don't think anyone else is either. You don't have to defend your opinions like some butt hurt primadonna every time someone disagrees with something you say. This is the internet, haters gonna hate, trollers gonna troll, yadayadayada. For your own sanity, just roll with the punches.

Hell, your Dodgers are in the playoffs. Enjoy the jabber a bit.

7. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

Dude all I said was that some of the stuff was meh,did you miss the part were I said the Brionis were amazing.You can't take criticism ,and that is kinda okay because I know I can't either sometimes but I don't type up a wall of text .anyway keep doing what you're doing if it makes you happy.its aaaaaallllllllll goood

8. Thrift Vader

Thrift Vader Forum Mechanic

The Thrift thread Members as if they were on the WWE Roster. past and present.

@SpooPoker - Vince "MR" McMahon - because while he is approachable, and willing to ham it up with us all on the daily. you know he can whoop some ass and owns the game.
    [​IMG]

@impuntura aka "Frenchie". - Stone cold Steve Austin -Amirite?
    [​IMG]
    @FlorianQC - Roman Reigns. - the actual member who reminds me of him.
    [​IMG]
    @barrelntrigger - Rey Mysterio same home town, and same intensity.
    [​IMG]

@capnwes - The big show. -because he really is a giant in the Thrift Game.
    [​IMG]

@Thrift Vader aka "Size 38R" - Dean Ambrose. I'm on my best behavior these days, but i will admit this is an honest assessment.
    [​IMG]
    @Jompso - Kevin Owens. - some might disagree with his style. but he can hang with the best there was.or is.
    [​IMG]
    @troika - The Rock. - because we don't see him often. but when we do? he dominates.
    [​IMG]
    @eazye -Edge. - now an "old school" member. he is entertaining and has the Thrift Prowess. also, the edge on style.
    [​IMG]

will need to see more fits and input from other members to complete the list.

9. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

VADER you are a genius

10. kbadgley84

kbadgley84 Senior member

Who was it that thrifted the Versace for H&M alligator print t shirt? I rally want one

11. matty long legs

matty long legs Senior member

Back to regularly scheduled programming

NIB ladies Belgian Shoes
    [​IMG]

I was worried when I walked in and the store was packed with frat boys. Thankfully they took all the Jcrew and VV and left the Hermes for me.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

13. Bahljs

Bahljs Senior member

Spoo, thin socks/no socks. Will that work??

14. Spruce Moose

Spruce Moose Senior member

Anyone heard of this make? There was 3 of these shirts and they looked to be amazing quality but they were too big for me. Probably the same person who donated the Zegna
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Thrift Vader

Thrift Vader Forum Mechanic

Back to Thrifting. and today's offerings to the "Thrift". i got up early, and was the first guy in. it was worth it.
    [​IMG]
    This. is. Bad. Ass. Cow hide, down filled. the baddest jacket in a while. and $$$$$$$ -size L =38-40.
    [​IMG]
    Kapital pea coat. perfect. size 4 =38-40
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the Leopard Superstars. - minty fresh to wear. 98/100 size 9.5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Polo Ralph Lauren Ladies belt. made in Argentina. how did i do? @PLaydice
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anachronorm wool blend, cinch back work pants. - these are sweet. size 36W
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kapital Workwear cap. it has the feel, of what Kapital is about. JDM SW&D to the limits.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Y's Accessories for men. by Yohji Yamamoto. a neat small bag. rarely see his bags in Brown.

Not a bad day out.