Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.
Thanks. Any special treatment since this is 100% alpaca?
Id pipe her down in a Tom Ford 3 piece on my Versace couch. Then I'd bust out the Versace China for some chicken. Then finish the night on the floor, cuz no bitch is fucking up my Versace sheets.
Not bad at all. Congrats!
Did you haggle the prices too?
Naw, Alpaca is a woolen aka it possess a great deal of the same genetic make up and properties fabrics such as wool and cashmere do, thus it's actually quite generic and easily treated, you will have no problem.
1) I like Jomps. He's proven to be a cool dude and a great source of knowledge.
2) He does sometimes feel the need to beat you over the head with that knowledge and overplays the self-made man, pull yourself up by the bootstraps aesthetic, but that's his thing.
3) Nothing that helps you learn is a hindrance to personal growth.
4) We're all standing on the shoulders of giants. None of us sprang forth from the head of Zeus, knowing from birth how to tell the difference between. a real and a fake Hermes.
Not much to show. My first ferragamo (I had to leave one on the rack last week for advanced wear and stains... and one more today that had a much nicer color/pattern that the one I picked up... )
Otherwise, 3 VV ties for natixis, all NWT...I'm going to flood the market with this
RL PoloUniversityClub sport coat in thick english wool with threads of all colors running through it. It fits a bit snug but it might become a late Fall/early winter wear.
And 3 not so special shirts for me. They look close to NWOT (especially the pink one)
Spoiler: Warning: Spoiler!
There you go Turkey Sandwich! Not only are you the first recipient of the Knowledge Box TM, but you are attending the School of Jompso as well.
Make dat baby!
I bought my sheets at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and just put a towel down if I'm worried about making a mess.
MIA adidas jacket is sick and you suck cuz I inly got to stand outside the Versace mansion, not by the pool
got married there! took the baby back for our 2 year anniversary.
1. I truly appreciate those kind words, thank you.
2. Yes, sometimes I can be preachy, admitedly so, it's inadvertent but I know I have the tendency.
3. I agree however I believe there are better ways to learn than others, that expediate the personal growth process
4. I knew since birth
Separate names with a comma.