• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

va230815

Reaction score
So...I accidentally went to the $2 sale. You guys didnt miss much, just a nice corneliani suit that needs to be drycleaned, some shirts and a southwick suit because for $2 why not

BUT I did find these 2 items at another store for 14.99 a pop

Last edited:

eddiegreen

Reaction score
A thief is wiping out one of my stores, probably more...
i saw him yesterday, he took half the rail and stuffed it all into two big sports bags taken from the shelves, i told the dude working there what was happening and as we went over there to see, the thiefy dude realised he'd been sussed and said 'i work for an orphanage and if you open your flappy mouth again i'll knock you out'
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
and left.
Went back today and store guy said thiefy had been back and got away with it.
The staff are all volunteers and super nice but this guy is gonna clear them out, well,..ruin one of my best shops.
I only have a few(12) shops i frequent and they're all very local so i feel like i need to do something, so what can i do?

Agatha Crusty

Reaction score

A thief is wiping out one of my stores, probably more...
i saw him yesterday, he took half the rail and stuffed it all into two big sports bags taken from the shelves, i told the dude working there what was happening and as we went over there to see, the thiefy dude realised he'd been sussed and said 'i work for an orphanage and if you open your flappy mouth again i'll knock you out'
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
and left.
Went back today and store guy said thiefy had been back and got away with it.
The staff are all volunteers and super nice but this guy is gonna clear them out, well,..ruin one of my best shops.
I only have a few(12) shops i frequent and they're all very local so i feel like i need to do something, so what can i do?
You can stop taking mind-altering drugs for a start.

eddiegreen

Reaction score
You can stop taking mind-altering drugs for a start.
Stop drinking coffee?
However surreal it may appear to you, it is exactly what happened.
What the thief said was quite weird, yes, and that is a word for word quote.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man absolute zoo and fist fights sums up all day everyday the goodwill outlet in west palm, yo can tell when new carts came out when it sounded like a building was collapsing, little kids getting trampled and everything lol @330CK and @suitedcan attest to that

I've been lucky and haven't had a bad experience there, but I'm usually in and out in a few minutes (unless I have to go to the register). At that store I check the suits and that's it, I skip everything else.

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Side of the road deal of the week. Will need upholstery attention eventually, but I might just use glue for now.

ID help?

Takai

Reaction score
Blue Bell Wrangler

Unless this is actually dual branded Wrangler somewhere, then this is just Blue Bell. If it is dual branded then it is significantly more $$. Looks almost like an Alaskan Blanket lining.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Only had time for one stop but it was a good one. No pictures yet as I'm being lazy but two Zegna with the new label suits, a corneliani suit, and bunch of other stuff.

Oh and then this cashmere beauty
1f60a.png
1f649.png
1f648.png
1f64a.png
1f435.png
all with 30% off

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/6

1/id/2047358/width/350/height/700

Please tell me this was in Scarborough

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was fully expecting to see you and @bpk1 there. Did you hit up IT for the 2/item?

Ah, nice finds on the ties! Sounds like all the Hermes goodies were too high! Sadly couldn't make it out much this weekend - had stuff going on that kept me from thrifting.

Takai

Reaction score
Sorry, was on my other computer and didnt have the pictures I wanted. This tag should put this in the mid 60's I believe.

This is the tag you want to see on the really fun stuff.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chaps, forgive my noobiness.

If I see an orphan jacket made with Loro Piana fabric, is it worth saving it? This has been sitting for a while. It's a bespoke or MTM by 'Ascot the Tailors'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads