Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Hahaha a'ight. I've only ever seen one balaclava look good anyway. Never found out the brand.

2. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

success graphic tees - please only sell them to those who want success though, I'd hate to be associated with non-winners.

slim corduroy pants

Did you mention knits and footwear were not really options? I don't recall...

3. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

success graphic tees - please only sell them to those who want success though, I'd hate to be associated with non-winners.
    [​IMG]
    So I'm about to hop on over to the ToJ thread and tell you that I would like to see some graphic tees about success.
    ryanmnguyen, you are blacklisted

4. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

ToJ S/S 10 Mid thigh length single breasted raincoat with 3d hood and wrist tabs in colors like bright yellow, bright royal blue, bright red, bright green(either one of these colors would work).

5. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

pants/jeans block (non trouser, I am gonna do tailoreds first) are still in the lab, and even so, jeans and stuff will be made in Japan with the right stuff, I am making my Japanese love slave go down to Kojima (Kurashiki) to do all the legwork on that for me, I don't feed her my food entirely for free. I guess they do cord there too, but I doubt anyone will want to buy $200-300 cords, lol.

Knits I am looking at, but I want chunky handknits at least the first time around, not a big chunky shawl or anything like that but probably a simpler V neck and a cardi

Footwear, still thinking, but want to do, I love shoes. Might have money to do a collab and I have a design I want made if I can do that. I can make my own footwear too, but I'd have to pick up the slack if they were house-label I feel like. I really want to make a sneaker.

6. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

tis 8:32am, and with that, I bid you goodnight, sirs

7. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

ToJ S/S 10 Mid thigh length single breasted raincoat with 3d hood and wrist tabs in colors like bright yellow, bright royal blue, bright red, bright green(either one of these colors would work).

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

8. bassmanpatsfan18

bassmanpatsfan18 Senior member

Flannel lined slim chinos

slim corduroy pants

+1 on both of these. I would go for slim flannel lined chinos or cords under $150 or so in a heartbeat.

btw, Drew, this is Alex C. I just got a sweet brown bomber from you, but I don't know if you/I ever made the email address-SF handle connection.

9. Lel

Lel Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I was literally within like an hour each time of catching the package but UW has a return to sender policy... so I got to the dorms less than an hour before it shipped out. No one could even tell me which location it was sent to and by the time I figured it out the office was closed and no one was willing to help at all. (the one person I managed to actually get in touch with just flat out refused to tell me anything at all). So now my jacket is waiting somewhere in Seattle to be shipped off to Korea to be shipped back here, and there's nothing I can do to stop it. [​IMG] EDIT: The zipper on my warmest jacket also broke on my (3rd) walk back and now I get home and my xboxlive account has expired. UGHH

10. Red Fish Blue

Red Fish Blue Well-Known Member

This.

11. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I want a cashmere blend v-neck pullover in electric blue.

12. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

I want a shearling jacket.

13. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

I want a cashmere blend v-neck pullover in electric blue.

this sounds awesome

14. Gravitas

Gravitas Senior member

Orange if it is translucent!

15. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

How about a peacoat? [​IMG] With your focus on simplicity it'd be nice to see some simple slacks and sweats in black, navy, brown and charcoal grey, an MTM t-shirt and singlet would also be fairly awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.