The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Fish Blue

Red Fish Blue Well-Known Member

^ Still gonna do a dufffle or no?

2. Johnny Amiga

Johnny Amiga Senior member

Might be able to run 3-4 colors, one will be black and one will be herringbone, and possibly one more color. Tons of navy peas out there so we may do something different, I am not sure.
    Any chance of a big check pattern? I'll prolly end up getting the herringbone otherwise, but a bold, big check pattern (not talking about pow check or anything like that) TOJ pea would be just about the coolest ever. Maybe something like gray or brown.

3. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

I love Drew's perspective on clothing and shit; it is a great change of pace for this forum. Shit fits great too, so trust him, he knows what he's doing. It took me a while to get used to the fit of the jacket, but I can't stop wearing it now.

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I love Drew's perspective on clothing and shit; it is a great change of pace for this forum. Shit fits great too, so trust him, he knows what he's doing. It took me a while to get used to the fit of the jacket, but I can't stop wearing it now.

Yea, it has looked really great on you in your recent fits. Really glad you kept it. Now you just have to make sure to stay a similar size forever so it'll always fit as it'll be awesome 10 years from now with it naturally wearing in

5. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Originally Posted by impolyt_one [​IMG]

Backpack sample: sample is done, needs tweaking because it's the first out, and I discussed the possibility of making it with someone else who can maybe get it done more cheaply for us, which would bring the price down a little. It's cool though, like the peacoat, another thing that needs minor tweaking but is professional and very legit.

What's the general design of the pack? You probably posted something on superfuture but that thread is looooooong and searching is useless.

Bump. Can someone point me to specs on superfuture. I looked around for like 20 minutes.

6. Nil

Nil Senior member

Bump. Can someone point me to specs on superfuture. I looked around for like 20 minutes.
    http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...53094&page=115 About 5-6 posts down it starts and continues on down throughout the page.

7. chronoaug

Damn backpacks too? I haven't been on sufu except sometimes the market in awhile. Might need to keep up with the ToJ thread there too. I will say that that Yannick guy over there look insanely good in that double rider. Doesn't hurt that he's mega-good looking but that thing works perfect on him. Should be the new ToJ model [​IMG]

8. Kill_switch

Kill_switch Senior member

out of curiosity, how warm are the lamb motos? like texas winters get down to around 30 AT MOST, normally in the mid-low 40's. would i be safe?

9. chronoaug

I have a mid end relatively thin lambskin leather by j lindeberg and i'm fine wearing it just with a tshirt in the mid-low 40s. I wore it the other day in low30s high 20s with light-medium weight hoodie underneath and was ok. If i had to walk a ton in 20degree weather i could easily throw a thermal under hoodie, under leather.

This is my experience with a thinner lambskin leather. ToJ ones seem a good deal thicker than mine. I think a lamb leather would be perfect for that kinda weather. Probably can get away just wearing tees underneath for the most part

10. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

^ oh most definitely dude, the weight is best for that kind of weather actually; and then colder climes require it to be more of a solid windbreaker with knit/heat layers inside. It's a 3 season jacket for most people and then a 1+ half season + half season jacket for the hotter climates.

11. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

leather gets underestimated as an outer piece nowadays because they make a lot of cheap thin leathers I guess (erryone wants a piece of that Rick Owens quiche, I'm telling you...) but leather jackets were originally designed to take the wind/cold of flying an open cockpit airplane or riding a motorcycle at speed; they cut wind well, can take a bit of moisture, and are tough, superior to woven fabrics in terms of windcheating. Lamb is obviously soft and lighter, but it's still not breathe-through, so it cuts wind as well, quite well.
    I wear my leather jackets with a thin sweater, a shirt, an undershirt, I'm usually good for way cold weather.

12. Razele

Razele Senior member

Damn backpacks too? I haven't been on sufu except sometimes the market in awhile. Might need to keep up with the ToJ thread there too. I will say that that Yannick guy over there look insanely good in that double rider. Doesn't hurt that he's mega-good looking but that thing works perfect on him. Should be the new ToJ model [​IMG]
    +1 Quoted for gayness Seriously get him to model your stuff it will sell well Dis I sent you an email, is paypal account the same as your TOJ gmail? Need to send you bank brother

13. givemefive

givemefive Senior member

I think he's more worried about it being too warm. but as a texan that is used to that 110degree with the asphalt blasting heat in your face type of weather I agree with your 1+ half season + half season sentiment.

14. Kill_switch

Kill_switch Senior member

hmm, well in that case i may have to reconsider a grey moto, because i read you are going to continue making them for a little bit right?

15. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

Looking forward to pictures of the new wallets, looking to get a zippered one that isn't too large. What are the prices for the new models and when can I expect to see product shots? Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.