1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

Seems demands on the DR is high or something. Been more than a month [​IMG]. 26/11/10 and counting.
    [​IMG]

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Nah, we actually hit a snag and ran out of main 10mm two way gunmetal zips suddenly, but we're back to normal on those and found some to use. Yours is basically the oldest order, so it'll be done next.

3. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

4. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

You should see some in the near future - that guy's workshop brought in one more person to help keep up with the demand, so things should start sliding out.

Just curious but is this the same workshop that makes the peacoats too? [​IMG]

5. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Well, the time has come to open new threads on here and styleforum; this is only to tie up this thread and let something bigger come of the next one, but I just wanted to say that at 800K views, and 8K+ replies on here alone, this has become something great that I want to continue working on for people.

New prices are going up in the new thread, to reflect my add on for tax and then a slight compensation because the forex has dived a little deeper on me recently.

Anyway, to all, I thank you for supporting this project of mine, something that started very small and has become something very big and unstoppable. I have learned a ton in the process and feel great, and hope you guys enjoy what I've made for you.

-Drew Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.