1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razele

Razele Senior member

I'm loving my varsity more and more, I'm in rural Queensland, chilling at an airport waiting for a flight, flossing my TOJ all black varsity, white oxford, fucked raw RRL's and fucked Alden unlined suede chukkas, had quite a few looks already.

Varsity looks baller with my Speedmaster too. TOJ bringing steeze to the burbs, city and all up in this rural piece.

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I'm loving my varsity more and more, I'm in rural Queensland, chilling at an airport waiting for a flight, flossing my TOJ all black varsity, white oxford, fucked raw RRL's and fucked Alden unlined suede chukkas, had quite a few looks already.

Varsity looks baller with my Speedmaster too. TOJ bringing steeze to the burbs, city and all up in this rural piece.

Where in rural Queensland? Dalby? [​IMG]

3. the shah

the shah Senior member

yo thanks for all the advice. guess i gotta go way of toj

4. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

heres my TOJ0 that i got in yesterday. i know...im late[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] bonus back shot lol [​IMG] heres a little review: awesome leather!! haha its super lightweight and soft of course. glad i listened to charly and went true to size. also G'DAYUM these things are fitted! i cant imagine the original and how slim the sleeves were. whoa. cupra lining feels amazing on my arms, might just wear this buttoned up with nothing underneath ahah. def could of benefited from shoulder gussets but whatevs. thanks toj!! drew i sent you a pm

5. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Those sleeves are a bit too pristinely white, go roll around in the dirt for a while and they'll be a lot better

6. Razele

Razele Senior member

Where in rural Queensland? Dalby? [​IMG]
    Hey man I was at townsville, which is a complete dump but my girl is there for the year so I fly every month. Surprisingly it has really good sashimi.

7. impolyt_one

Hey man

I was at townsville, which is a complete dump but my girl is there for the year so I fly every month.

Surprisingly it has really good sashimi.

haha. been there at some point, not sure when though, been awhile. I once did a huge painting of the Queen's Hotel because it's an interesting looking little place.

8. Razele

Razele Senior member

haha. been there at some point, not sure when though, been awhile. I once did a huge painting of the Queen's Hotel because it's an interesting looking little place.
    Rural Queensland is a trip My girl is this tiny chinese beezy and I'm this 6th tall white dude rockin TOJ, so many racist stares it's crazy, people doing call outs and shit to her when I'm not around. I essentially just come up and cook for her, bake, clean up her house, fix up broken shit. We can both cook well so it works when there is no fine dining around. Also I saw a gollywog doll in a retail store and I was shocked. Queensland is fucked man.

9. quasky

quasky Senior member

I think your varsity looks pretty damn good on you though, dude. It's givin you all she got cap'n.

nothing but love for my varsity. that camel colourway is mm-mm good, though.

10. bma

bma Senior member

wait, are varsitys back?

11. impolyt_one

bma, your rock needs an alarm clock

12. bma

bma Senior member

haha, sorry man. haven't been keeping up with this thread. i've always been cautious of buying clothes online without trying them on first, and am even more cautious of purchasing mtm stuff, but those varsity's are sooo dope that i may have to take the chance.

13. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

haha, sorry man. haven't been keeping up with this thread. i've always been cautious of buying clothes online without trying them on first, and am even more cautious of purchasing mtm stuff, but those varsity's are sooo dope that i may have to take the chance.

you already missed the deadline, by quite a large amount

14. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Just wondering if a DR for Ryan was with the leathers you picked up earlier this week?

15. bma

bma Senior member

you already missed the deadline, by quite a large amount

fuuck

16. impolyt_one

Just wondering if a DR for Ryan was with the leathers you picked up earlier this week?

It r in the mail services me friend

17. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

It r in the mail services me friend

Thx bro, I finally be able to audition for K-town.

18. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

Hey drew I was wondering if my varsity was being made yet.

19. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

[​IMG]
    fuuck

20. justtemple

justtemple Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.