1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

He got the Sinn 756S on.

BTW dunkin your peacoat is done (all of them are, actually) and now at my house, I gotta sit down and hand finish them out so I got a little sewing ahead of me. They will be in the mail on our Monday morning mail run, as tomorrow I gotta do some other stuff and we don't have Saturday post. [​IMG]

Drew, PM me back.

Fok.

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I will man. I been meaning to all week, got a million things to do and people to write to. [​IMG]

3. dunkin

dunkin Senior member

He got the Sinn 756S on.

BTW dunkin your peacoat is done (all of them are, actually) and now at my house, I gotta sit down and hand finish them out so I got a little sewing ahead of me. They will be in the mail on our Monday morning mail run, as tomorrow I gotta do some other stuff and we don't have Saturday post. [​IMG]

wooo hooo!! great news thanks
    now i just need a TOJ banana hammock and I'll be ready for the beach!

4. Razele

Razele Senior member

Awesome, moto riders is sexual fire

Will need to kopppp

Drew can we get some closer photo's and your expertly worded testimonial on the pig seude?

5. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Black lamb bomber like butter. Too bad it's low 90F in Texas. But even if I wore it and died of a heat stroke, I'd be the most steezin' dead body in Houston.

6. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

got my peacoat from the post office today. fuckin nice as hell. girlfriend's words: "damnnnn lookin' good babe" then I popped the collar. the rest is history.

7. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

8. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

And that's the end of that chapter.

9. Razele

Razele Senior member

I still kinda want a peacoat but I'm going to see how I go, I think drew said he might do a round for southern hemisphere folks, and I holla to that.

10. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Damn, Band collar and Harrington are both looking nice. Will get at least one for sure

11. breakz

breakz Senior member

How does the pig suede compare to other suede? More or less the same?

12. pooMonger

pooMonger Well-Known Member

Them there suede harrington colors must be updated!

13. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Yo, did the navy and burgundy lambs ever get posted up? I might have missed it.

14. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

^ we can't afford to make tons of samples right now, we're buckling down financially for the season.
    sell me your samples cause stuff that fits you always fits me! more so because that band collar rider is the same color I was about to get before that goat bomber.
    How does the pig suede compare to other suede? More or less the same?
    No idea on the stuff TOJ is using specifically but it's very tough. The more it rubs on stuff, the tougher it gets. I've had a pigskin suede jacket before and it's not heavy but strong enough that I wasn't afraid of getting water on it or letting it bump into stuff like I would with lamb suede. It's also what my Saddleback bag is lined with. If you want something "luxe" or whatever then you want lamb. If you want something that'll end up turning to roughout and don't give a fuck, pig suede is probably a good idea. Black pig suede band collar double rider will end up turning to charcoal and looking beat up over time if that's your thing.

15. raybert

raybert Well-Known Member

He got the Sinn 756S on.

Awesome to hear all the peacoats are done. Can't wait! I couldn't decide between the one-off darker bolder herringbone or navy. Ended up going with the navy....probably should have got both hehe

Was looking at a suede bomber for my next jacket purchase but having seen the Suede T-1 jacket I might get that 1st. I love the fact with TOJ, especially for the smaller guys such as myself living in a western world (5ft5 and 136lb) can get something that is fitted properly and from what I have seen on this forum is of the highest quality [​IMG]

16. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior member

If you ever make black leather gloves you should call them the TOJ Simpson model

17. scugger

scugger Senior member

If you ever make black leather gloves you should call them the TOJ Simpson model

[​IMG]

18. CanuckBassist

CanuckBassist Senior member

It has been raining a lot lately. God is mocking my lack of a trench coat.

19. oneblood

oneblood Senior member

^ Does not fit tts.

20. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.