1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Well-Known Member

^ [​IMG] Update: Sample #2 SOLD

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

The suede colors might need to be updated. That is not the right blue or teal. The blue is the one as on the sample and teal is darker.

3. impolyt_one

New styles of leathers (in addition to the 3 original styles): Lamb suede Harrington: (with gusseted sleevebacks, or with a more traditional yoke flap) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Band-collar Double Rider [​IMG] Suede T-1 jacket [​IMG] Notes: -Pig suede (as in the grey band-collar DR sample) is available, for $60 less than lamb. -Harrington and Suede T-1 jacket are available for $500, in a limited run. Full-leather versions for $50 more. -Band-collar DR is the same price as a DR. The patches on the sample we chose not to quilt, for patch placement testing, but specify if you require quilt, no quilt w/ patches, no patches and no quilt. Also, patches would have a slight more body to them with a little padding behind them to give the quilting more body. That's not on the sample because well, we didn't have any pad that day.

4. ryannn

ryannn Well-Known Member

Damn that band collar double rider looks sex.

5. driveslowk

driveslowk Well-Known Member

holy shit, gonna have to save up some money.

more pics of band-collar DR!

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

wow. that lamb harrington is fierce

7. impolyt_one

^will work some up later. Got some evolution pics of dizzhizz's Moto as well. Washed black lamb, solid wear for about 6 months now, it was actually the first production leather jacket I made, so it's got the old rare double zip, which are no longer available. The combs in the arms are showing this slight bluish tint almost, they look really cool, and the texture of the jacket is great, it shifts from smoothed to grained to wrinkled, and it's nice and soft. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. driveslowk

driveslowk Well-Known Member

I want to do the harrington in a muted color, maybe in that blue but change the ribbing . And then the DR in something crazy.

9. Vashin

Vashin Well-Known Member

GOD that harrington... I want a red one!

10. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

Those moto pics make that jacket look so much more appealing than all of those brand new shots I've seen of it. I think they all made that jacket looks a little lifeless right out of the box, but that evo pic looks great.

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

Band double-rider is sexy

12. impolyt_one

First of all there are no beverages permitted in the M. Secondly there are no such amenities as heated seats or a moonroof the car was specifically ordered this way. Thirdly if no. 1 were permitted in a bizarro world there is no way it could be contained within its container with moton clubsports and full monoball suspension throughout and -3.5fr/-3.0rr of camber (don't get me started on fr/rr toe specs for high speed stability and turn in). Fourth of all there is no place for the coffee anyway because the cupholders were dumped in the dealership parking lot trash can upon delivery and a euro sliding bin was put in its place along with euro aspheric side mirrors. Coldest I've been in is 20 deg F [​IMG]

Just saw a 612 parked on the street the other day, with a McDonald's takeout Coke in the cupholder. [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. thats.mana

thats.mana Well-Known Member

Band in lamb pics please.

14. impolyt_one

^ we can't afford to make tons of samples right now, we're buckling down financially for the season.

15. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Just saw a 612 parked on the street the other day, with a McDonald's takeout Coke in the cupholder. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

charly that pic is too dim dawg need to see it in some light like the fit pics on this page, may even like it more if it were a tad brighter teal

16. thats.mana

thats.mana Well-Known Member

^ we can't afford to make tons of samples right now, we're buckling down financially for the season.

Awwright.
    So we can have the patches and the quilt padded, the sample has patches which are unpadded?
    Sorry I can't seem to visualize the description.

17. impolyt_one

18. pistolero

pistolero Well-Known Member

damn the T-1 jacket looks badass.. same color options as the suede harrington?

19. dunkin

dunkin Well-Known Member

damn new jackets look great

just curious what kind of watch is dizzzhizz wearing? TOJ chrono?
    Sinn?

20. impolyt_one

He got the Sinn 756S on. BTW dunkin your peacoat is done (all of them are, actually) and now at my house, I gotta sit down and hand finish them out so I got a little sewing ahead of me. They will be in the mail on our Monday morning mail run, as tomorrow I gotta do some other stuff and we don't have Saturday post. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.