The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

edit: will the Asian dude who was in Roden Gray Vancouver in a black ToJ varsity the night before the hockey game/closing ceremony please make themselves known?? I was the guy being sweatpants
    lulz

2. Nil

Nil Senior member

nicelynice is using TOJ to meet new "friends".

3. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior member

Drew said that V neck T's are in the works after the white oxford.

I am so happy. Will probably buy like 10.

comin out of the nonposting aether to inquire bout this! i need an entire set of new t-shirts was going to just dump money into AA but this sounds cool. skimmed the thread but didn't see anything. any more info than just "in the works"? spose i can wait.

also i just kind of skimmed things and saw a mention of a possible wine trenchcoat and have to say that would be so rad. nigh on inconceivably so.

4. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

comin out of the nonposting aether to inquire bout this! i need an entire set of new t-shirts was going to just dump money into AA but this sounds cool. skimmed the thread but didn't see anything. any more info than just "in the works"? spose i can wait.

also i just kind of skimmed things and saw a mention of a possible wine trenchcoat and have to say that would be so rad. nigh on inconceivably so.

Also holding out on mass buying AA Tees for TOJ tees. [​IMG]

5. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

mr otter,
    I don't have aspirations right now to make aspirational pieces, or aspirational pieces with more aspiration than their current aspiration content.

I am making some more leather styles though. Just stuff to compliment the 3 classical styles I've had now.

I feel like I have been neglecting cloth lately as well, so I am trying to get back into cloth and do more with it.

6. Nil

Nil Senior member

Do you have any idea what these new leather styles will be?

I'm close to putting an order in for a leather but may hold off depending on what's coming and when.

7. cr1234

cr1234 Senior member

Do trenchcoats count as cloth? [​IMG]

[BTW: Do you have a rough idea what it'll cost? Shouldn't be a problem, since I just found out I'm getting more than I expected back on my taxes, but it looks like it'll take longer than I wanted to get the money]

8. impolyt_one

I want to keep the trench under 5 bills, and it will deliver hard for whatever it costs... a ton of coat.

9. racknac

racknac Senior member

I keeping my fingers crossed that I get money back from my taxes.... had to pay over $3000 last year.

10. racknac

racknac Senior member

I want to keep the trench under 5 bills, and it will deliver hard for whatever it costs... a ton of coat.

still going to be a double breasted trench coat?

11. cr1234

cr1234 Senior member

Awesome!. Maybe I'll have enough for the trench and a horsehide bomber if that holds [​IMG]. Really excited to see what you come up with.

I tried on an NdG single breasted trench that was really nice for $400, but it was a bit shorter than I'm looking for. What are you thinking for lengths of the single and double breasted?

12. impolyt_one

DB is gonna be a couple inches above the knee on an average guy. Not sure on the SB but it's not really gonna be a traditional trench either.

13. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Really? 234 posts just to troll again?

Anyway, dis, when're you going to release details on the new leather designs? I need help making bad decisions.

14. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Anyway, dis, when're you going to release details on the new leather designs? I need help making bad decisions.

what he said.....

15. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

When you start to google "temple of j" the first thing that pops up is jawnz followed by jerusalem and jupiter. Congrats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.