• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
edit: will the Asian dude who was in Roden Gray Vancouver in a black ToJ varsity the night before the hockey game/closing ceremony please make themselves known?? I was the guy being sweatpants
post_old.gif
2 hours ago
clear.gif
# 8269 iknow bored joined: Dec 2008 posts: 14 rep power: 0
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
icon1.gif
Got my bomber in the other day and absolutely love it. Don't wanna re-hash all the things other people have said but this **** is the real deal! Thanks to Charly for great sizing advice. Looking forward to what ToJ comes out with in the future.
DSC_0619.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
user_offline.gif
post_old.gif
3 minutes ago # 8272
clear.gif
nicelynice semibored joined: Apr 2009 location: seattle posts: 184 rep power: 256
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
icon1.gif
pretty sure I saw you at Roden Gray in a ToJ varsity, both that and the bomber look great I got chased out of the store for hockey-related comments Last edited by nicelynice : 1 minute ago at 06:32 PM.
user_offline.gif
lulz

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nicelynice is using TOJ to meet new "friends".

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Drew said that V neck T's are in the works after the white oxford.

I am so happy. Will probably buy like 10.

comin out of the nonposting aether to inquire bout this! i need an entire set of new t-shirts was going to just dump money into AA but this sounds cool. skimmed the thread but didn't see anything. any more info than just "in the works"? spose i can wait.

also i just kind of skimmed things and saw a mention of a possible wine trenchcoat and have to say that would be so rad. nigh on inconceivably so.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
comin out of the nonposting aether to inquire bout this! i need an entire set of new t-shirts was going to just dump money into AA but this sounds cool. skimmed the thread but didn't see anything. any more info than just "in the works"? spose i can wait.

also i just kind of skimmed things and saw a mention of a possible wine trenchcoat and have to say that would be so rad. nigh on inconceivably so.

Also holding out on mass buying AA Tees for TOJ tees.
laugh.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
mr otter,
I don't have aspirations right now to make aspirational pieces, or aspirational pieces with more aspiration than their current aspiration content.

I am making some more leather styles though. Just stuff to compliment the 3 classical styles I've had now.

I feel like I have been neglecting cloth lately as well, so I am trying to get back into cloth and do more with it.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea what these new leather styles will be?

I'm close to putting an order in for a leather but may hold off depending on what's coming and when.

cr1234

Reaction score
Do trenchcoats count as cloth?
peepwall[1].gif

[BTW: Do you have a rough idea what it'll cost? Shouldn't be a problem, since I just found out I'm getting more than I expected back on my taxes, but it looks like it'll take longer than I wanted to get the money]

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I want to keep the trench under 5 bills, and it will deliver hard for whatever it costs... a ton of coat.

racknac

Reaction score
I keeping my fingers crossed that I get money back from my taxes.... had to pay over $3000 last year.

racknac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I want to keep the trench under 5 bills, and it will deliver hard for whatever it costs... a ton of coat.

still going to be a double breasted trench coat?

cr1234

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one

Awesome!. Maybe I'll have enough for the trench and a horsehide bomber if that holds
bigstar[1].gif
. Really excited to see what you come up with.

I tried on an NdG single breasted trench that was really nice for $400, but it was a bit shorter than I'm looking for. What are you thinking for lengths of the single and double breasted?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
DB is gonna be a couple inches above the knee on an average guy. Not sure on the SB but it's not really gonna be a traditional trench either.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really? 234 posts just to troll again?

Anyway, dis, when're you going to release details on the new leather designs? I need help making bad decisions.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Anyway, dis, when're you going to release details on the new leather designs? I need help making bad decisions.

what he said.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads