The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Shit i am in love with the olive daypack... dunno if i'd have any real use for it though. Boo. :/

Beautiful to look at but I def feel it is far too lux for me. I couldn't do it justice. Maybe fit pix will change my perception over time.

I'd probably get mugged for it in under a month, though.

2. bows1

bows1 Senior member

If I was still in college I would cop it instantly to style around campus. Getting caught in the rain would suck tho

3. pekklemon

pekklemon Well-Known Member

come on people! please make the washed lamb backpack happen! [​IMG]

4. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

maybe this was said, and I know orders for MA-1s are being taken now, but what is the latest date that I can submit my order for this run of MA-1s?

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I'm not really a backpack guy but after constantly carrying around heavy shit and seeing how nice these look I really want to change my mind about that. Purple looks awesome every time I see it.

+1000

6. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

If I was still in college I would cop it instantly to style around campus. Getting caught in the rain would suck tho

you can always give these a spray with that suede shoe treatment that gives suede some water repellancy. I am enjoying the way my black suede sample is aging, I love the look of distressed, matted suede.

maybe this was said, and I know orders for MA-1s are being taken now, but what is the latest date that I can submit my order for this run of MA-1s?

MA-1's are still being made and I don't know when I'll cut them off, he hasn't finished the first ones yet. He's really slow. I am not sure if you will fit in this one Kent Money, it's really slim, like the first TOJ jackets, it's based on the same pattern that I made 8 months ago when I just started everything, with some tweaks.

7. impolyt_one

The suede daypacks are going out to their owners soon; it's a national holiday here tomorrow (Korea has like 5 independence days, and who said Koreans were obsessive) so they will go out on Tuesday. WHITE OCBDs are here and for order. Same size chart as before: http://graphr.net/toj Keep in mind they do shrink in a wash, the fabric is raw. Same as the black shirts, but we made the collars a bit smaller this time. We only have sizes XS, L, and XXL left in the blacks, full size run on the whites, but limited in quantity, over 30 are gone already. Plaid is up next, it'll be white and red based tartan. After that, back to oxford cloth.

8. racknac

racknac Senior member

The suede daypacks are going out to their owners soon; it's a national holiday here tomorrow (Korea has like 5 independence days, and who said Koreans were obsessive) so they will go out on Tuesday.

WHITE OCBDs are here and for order. Same size chart as before:

http://graphr.net/toj

Keep in mind they do shrink in a wash, the fabric is raw. Same as the black shirts, but we made the collars a bit smaller this time. We only have sizes XS, L, and XXL left in the blacks, full size run on the whites, but limited in quantity, over 30 are gone already.
    Plaid is up next, it'll be white and red based tartan. After that, back to oxford cloth.

Any chance of a picture of the white ocbds?

9. c00kz

c00kz Senior member

Are the lamb packs (if they're done) only black?

10. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

stop it. Some prorsum trenches are rubberized silk too [​IMG] the classic burerry trench though is a poly cotton mix and I love it because even if I get soaked, it dries off in like one night and keeps me dry. A 100% cotton trench would be useless.
    It was a joke [​IMG] If you do the messengers in the colored suede [​IMG] I can only imagine how badass a teal messenger would be

11. splattered

splattered Senior member

you can always give these a spray with that suede shoe treatment that gives suede some water repellancy. I am enjoying the way my black suede sample is aging, I love the look of distressed, matted suede.

MA-1's are still being made and I don't know when I'll cut them off, he hasn't finished the first ones yet. He's really slow. I am not sure if you will fit in this one Kent Money, it's really slim, like the first TOJ jackets, it's based on the same pattern that I made 8 months ago when I just started everything, with some tweaks.

Is the original MA-1's that are back up for order the same one that willy cheesesteak posted a fit pic of? The mostly black w white cuff/hem trim? Or was that a diff revision?

12. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Is the original MA-1's that are back up for order the same one that willy cheesesteak posted a fit pic of? The mostly black w white cuff/hem trim? Or was that a diff revision?
    ...That was a varsity. This is an MA1 [​IMG]

13. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

the TOJ10 was a varsity and MA-1 on the reverse side, they should be different.

You're breaking my heart Drew, no possibilities for a MTM blue one?

14. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Hm, first I've heard of the oxford and I'm pretty excited, but wondering whether I'd be able to fit that black L. The pre-wash/diff p2p system is confusing me; anybody want to give me a quick sizing tip?

I usually look for shirts w/ at least 20.5" p2p measurements taken right at the bottom of the armhole. I'm a slightly chubby ~39" chest. Would M or L work better?

15. impolyt_one

how tall are you? I think our shirts run a tiny smidge long in the body and sleeves compared to the average shirt, but at the same time, they are not constrictingly tight. You could probably do the M if you like it fitted. I measure my p2p the same way btw, and shrinkage is more vertical than horizontal; it amounts to about a half inch in the height of the shirt after a shrink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.