The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

yeah they are coming, stuff like that I need people to bug me about, or I won't get them done faster than my pace allows for, but we have the parts in place for blue and red now if people want to pull the trigger... slightly slower turnaround, but definitely cool and where I wanted these to go originally.

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

yeah they are coming, stuff like that I need people to bug me about, or I won't get them done faster than my pace allows for, but we have the parts in place for blue and red now if people want to pull the trigger... slightly slower turnaround, but definitely cool and where I wanted these to go originally.

Consider yourself bugged.

Yours,

Fok.

3. impolyt_one

I am masterminding right now, Fok. [​IMG]

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Can you show what shade of blue?

Can't pull the trigger immediately, but definitely want a blue moto, so maybe late Jan-early Feb ... or credit :|

5. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Any word on the Custom Billfold's I emailed you about?

6. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Senior member

Consider yourself bugged. Yours, Fok.
    i'm going to second this bugging. i've wanted to have a similarly-colored, non-belted double rider like a madman ever since i saw robert geller's navy blue leather from s/s '10. uncontrol: i dug through and found this shade, but a while back he did mention a royal blue as well. as far as i'm concerned though, this is pretty perfect to what i had in mind and i am wondering what kind of patina will develop. [​IMG]

7. impolyt_one

That is the blue I had in mind for Uncontrol as well; it's the best lamb I have (same as the black and brown I've been using) and sews together cleanly and nicely.

Could be washed for a matte effect, which seems to be showing more patina than unwashed, but that is probably the effect of washing lanolin off the surface and then drawing more remaining lanolin back out of the skin to give it a calandered effect. I should take some snaps of dizzhizz's washed Moto as 2 months of wear have made that thing look awesome.

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

ughh damn that blue is sick (so is the green but i don't think i could pull it off)

OK dude, will wait. do i just send along payment and measurements when i am ready? (just moved into new place and christmas is over, otherwise i'd be sending it over immediately)

9. impolyt_one

yes sirree

10. givemefive

givemefive Senior member

Hey I sent you some money for a moto and it should have cleared by now, however I screwed up and didn't send measurements or anything in the paypal so can you hit me up to confirm, I just sent you an email.

11. SPK

SPK Senior member

Man I really want that bag and I am so broke already from buying ToJ pieces haha

12. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

If I ordered a moto in lamb, would it be possible to exchange it for calf (minimal customizations; concealed zippers, basically)? Is brown calf a possibility?

I used to be pretty militant about not using lamb for motos, but the gushing love the NZ lamb has been getting has me reconsidering.

Also, what do the numbers on the size charts correspond to? I assumed chest size, but the 48 corresponds roughly to what I would expect a US 40 to measure.

13. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

[​IMG]

Oh my! [​IMG]

I was sitting here saving up for a gray DR... But now I want a blue and a green one! I don't even know how I'm going to make this decision.

14. umhaha84

umhaha84 Senior member

Off topic,

but i want some fake LV keepalls lol

15. Lel

Lel Senior member

If I ordered a moto in lamb, would it be possible to exchange it for calf (minimal customizations; concealed zippers, basically)? Is brown calf a possibility?

I used to be pretty militant about not using lamb for motos, but the gushing love the NZ lamb has been getting has me reconsidering.

Also, what do the numbers on the size charts correspond to? I assumed chest size, but the 48 corresponds roughly to what I would expect a US 40 to measure.

It's European sizing, so basically +10. (40 us = 50 eu)

The lamb is quite nice. It has a very luxurious and soft feel (nice, thick, and strong too), I think the calf would be a little less soft but more thick/durable but that's just a guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.