• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official STYLEFORUM x DENIMBAR Party! Friday Feb. 8th

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HATORI HANZO
Don't bother sleeping in the awa's it's not going to make a difference. To compare in though, I did sleep in my apc's for about a week so I could actually wear them in public because looked like denim syran wrap when I first got them.

No worries, been sleeping in the Masa.
thumbs-up.gif

It's kind of cozy.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
given the amount of booze consumed I don't blame you for thinking that "lost in VA"

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Denimbar
given the amount of booze consumed I don't blame you for thinking that "lost in VA"

You mean there was alcohol at the party? I didn't notice.
rotflmao.gif

COKE CAN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Denimbar

He was still hurting from the night before the party
rotflmao.gif

lost in va

Reaction score
Originally Posted by COKE CAN
He was still hurting from the night before the party
rotflmao.gif

Citizen Cope + alcohol = hitting on girls that are 1/19th as hot as any girl I'd ever talk to sober
frown.gif

You mean there was alcohol at the party? I didn't notice.
rotflmao.gif

You mean there was something OTHER then alcohol at the party?
wink.gif

COKE CAN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lost in va
Citizen Cope + alcohol = hitting on girls that are 1/19th as hot as any girl I'd ever talk to sober
frown.gif

Waitress at Kelly's ftw

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
wink.gif
[/quote]

Half priced denim was the only thing I noticed, well not the only thing. There were a few broads.
rotflmao.gif

lost in va

Reaction score
wink.gif

Half priced denim was the only thing I noticed, well not the only thing. There were a few broads.
rotflmao.gif
[/quote]
I'll admit that the two pair I came home with aided in the recognizing of other things at the party.

There was also a short haired girl there that caught my attention more then a few times. She was in line behind me when the girl out of no where lifted her dress and tried on a pair of jeans in the middle of the store.

afaludi

Reaction score
There was also a short haired girl there that caught my attention more then a few times. She was in line behind me when the girl out of no where lifted her dress and tried on a pair of jeans in the middle of the store.
And that would be my girlfriend.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by afaludi
And that would be my girlfriend.

Yer girl gets the job done like a gansta should. I heard alot of people talking about constructing makeshift dressrooms or just dropping trou, but yer shawty gets a gold star for actually bieng about it instead of just talking about it.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yer girl gets the job done like a gansta should. I heard alot of people talking about constructing makeshift dressrooms or just dropping trou, but yer shawty gets a gold star for actually bieng about it instead of just talking about it.

Yeah, someone used the one of the woman's clothing racks and just pushed it back into the corner haha

afaludi

Reaction score
My girl was the short haired one in line, not the one that dropped it

lost in va

Reaction score
Originally Posted by afaludi
My girl was the short haired one in line, not the one that dropped it
You get the
thumbs-up.gif
on that one.

I didn't think I saw her with anyone throughout the night but figured she was with someone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads