The Official STYLEFORUM x DENIMBAR Party! Friday Feb. 8th

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BrettChaotix, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Godmother

Godmother Senior member

Hey Mauro is there room for Godmother & Hitman ( maybe even Lil Hitman ) ? Does it really take 4+ hours on the train ? We were thinking of maybe driving down ? Anyone elase from NYC going down to DC ? Well put us tentatively on the list. Also if you need more 5EPxSF...I have some stock in all sizes. Let me know.

2. noVA99

noVA99 Senior member

I live out in Fairfax....looking to hit this denimbar place....do we need to rvsp and get on some guest list? I may stop in a couple days before the party to see if anything peaks my interest...after 17 years of not wearing denim, I picked up a pair of Mavi and Lucky this past summer and looking to pick up a few more pairs of jeans...I was shell shocked from growing up in the 80's[​IMG] can I get a free pair for holding out so long from wearing jeans? lol

3. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Senior member

ooh Godmother bring some 31s. Denim Bar only had 30s and they were much too tight on me. please. [​IMG]

4. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

Hey Mauro is there room for Godmother & Hitman ( maybe even Lil Hitman ) ? Does it really take 4+ hours on the train ? We were thinking of maybe driving down ? Anyone elase from NYC going down to DC ? Well put us tentatively on the list. Also if you need more 5EPxSF...I have some stock in all sizes. Let me know.

Right now the most distant RSVP I have is from Philly. I know that it takes around 3hrs to take the train from Baltimore to NYC so I have a feeling that the 4hr estimate is pretty accurate [​IMG]

But wow, if you come you'll be a VIP! You'll be autographing people's 5EPxSF's! ....wait, is that why you left the leather patch blank? Autograph space!

5. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Take the Chinatown bus if you're coming down from NYC. The cost of the train will swallow any savings from buying jeans at 50% off.

6. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Senior member

Take the Chinatown bus if you're coming down from NYC. The cost of the train will swallow any savings from buying jeans at 50% off.

yeah its 40 bucks round trip
    the penn station one is nice too.

7. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Senior member

DC2NY busses offer a 40 dollar roundtrip, and free wi-fi onboard, as well as being much cleaner than other chinatown busses, plus it doesn't really drop you off in chinatown.

8. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

DC2NY busses offer a 40 dollar roundtrip, and free wi-fi onboard, as well as being much cleaner than other chinatown busses, plus it doesn't really drop you off in chinatown.

That sounds pretty sweet! I mean, you'd spend $40 in tolls on the NJ turnpike at least! Plus gas!

9. jkennett

jkennett Senior member

east coast to west and back to east. currently res
    Right now the most distant RSVP I have is from Philly. I know that it takes around 3hrs to take the train from Baltimore to NYC so I have a feeling that the 4hr estimate is pretty accurate [​IMG]
    My tentative rsvp beats that by a long shot... 284 mi - about 4 hours 34 mins according to google.

I wonder if J or someone is going to fly in though... I wouldn't be half surprised by something like that happening.

10. Godmother

Godmother Senior member

I am loading up the 5EP mobile with lots of jeans ( 5EPxSF - All sizes, LDB & SDZ too and LDS-Stretch Selvage for the Ladies ) and heading down to DC...Looking forward to it.

11. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

I am loading up the 5EP mobile with lots of jeans ( 5EPxSF - All sizes, LDB & SDZ too and LDS-Stretch Selvage for the Ladies ) and heading down to DC...Looking forward to it.

Sweet! [​IMG]

12. Godmother

Godmother Senior member

Never thought about signing the leather patch..I normally sign the inside pocket bag...and give you a Denimafia name and you " Got Made ". If you notice the jean has no real outside logo...and should stay that way..cause " You are the brand " its your jean, your own personal style... and you " grow your jean " . It was inspired by a childrens Lee jean circa 1940 that had a blank patch.

I am really excited to meet you all. Thanks again for all the kind words, emails, PMs and supporting
    5EP. [​IMG]

PS: VIP - Fancy

13. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Yes you can come on down. It's 4 hours and 15min to drive.
    the train is 2 hours and 45 mn

Bring all the stuff you can and we will square everythig away when I see you.

The party will be jumping at 9pm.

14. dsholmes1

dsholmes1 Senior member

and so the countdown begins.....cannot wait

15. Godmother

Godmother Senior member

Mauro - Just got your text. We plan to leave NYC early..and get down there by 4-5pm . I got all the 5EPxSF pulled today and will bring down LDB / SDZ & LADIES LDS Stetch Selvage in ONE WASH & DARK WORN. If there are any special requests from SF let me know and I can pull those down. Let me know latest Wed.

I am looking forward to it. Even Lil Hitman is excited about the roadtrip..Hows the parking situation ? Do you need anything from NYC ? Some nice cannolis perhaps?? Will give you a shout tomorrow. [​IMG]

Fok are you coming ??? Dude I need to meet you one of these days...all I have is your pic...Nice catching up with you too !!