• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL STYLEFORUM SECRET SANTA 2020

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So hey. Sad news. I reached out to edina today. He intimated to me that is was indeed planning on participating this year, so I think he is going to toss his pickle in the ring.

Sorry guys.

**** yeah glass pickle time!!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So hey. Sad news. I reached out to edina today. He intimated to me that is was indeed planning on participating this year, so I think he is going to toss his pickle in the ring.

Sorry guys.

**** yeah glass pickle time!!

@LA Guy and @edinatlanta will be paired with each other. Per tradition.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, we are nearing our deadline. @Jr Mouse , who has signed up for sure? @edinatlanta thank you for whispering your sweet nothings I to my ear the other day, but perhaps you could stop phailing long enough to post here an actual confirmation?

Who else do we want that we don't have?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Please let me know if you are signing up. I’ll put together a list soon.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up, Mouse!

Unfortunately I'm out for this year. Sorry. I've got too much going on right now to be able to put something special together and I really don't need any more stuff.

Hope you guys have an awesome exchange!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Cut off is Saturday. Let me know if you want in. If you are lurking and considing it, the gift exchange is always a lot of fun.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In.

But I'm just going to send you a misprint of my 2012 SFSS gift to @SeanathonHuff

For those of you too young to remember, he was the curator of the No-Fap-November threads...he received a book full of his own posts and some hand lotion.
1607140816902.png

2012 was by far the best SS year. Second only to 2013 which got edinafailed so hard.

Last edited:

dlf1981

Reaction score
I don't have the posts here, sadly, but I would be in if I could! I'm a bit more active on Reddit gyw. Maybe next year though. Enjoy all!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads