• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL STYLEFORUM SECRET SANTA 2020

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's time once more for the Styleforum Secret Santa & Gift Exchange! :slayer:

As always I'll be doing my best to manage the event and hope to see it go as smoothly as possible.

The rules are as follows:

1) Your post in this thread indicating your desire to join must include your state/country and any special requests i.e. no clothing or no ties. Please try and give people hints on what you might like.

You must have to have 100 posts on Styleforum to participate.

2) Minimum gift value of $40 United States dollars. As long as you meet the minimum, how much you spend is up to you.

Shipping and packing costs are not included in your gift value. I will do my best to place you with someone in your immediate geographic area to attempt to cut down on shipping charges. US/US, Europe/Europe, etc, etc...

Gag gifts are allowed but cannot count against the overall value of the gift to meet the minimum. You will still need to provide him with a “real” gift.

3) Cut off date for signup is December 5th. The cutoff date for shipping is December 18th.

4) Tracking numbers are mandatory. Please send them to me once your gift has been sent.

If you have any additional questions or concerns about participating feel free to ask here or shoot me a private message.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am in like Flynn

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** is getting real. As we are the only 3 so far, I gotta say, I am liking my odds of getting the Luxe Swap connection this year

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pio has nothing else to do, not sure why he wouldn’t be able to do it this year
Tough to hit that $40 minimum when you are unemployed

maybe we should get @Omega Male to show us how it should be done

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
**** is getting real. As we are the only 3 so far, I gotta say, I am liking my odds of getting the Luxe Swap connection this year

tenor.gif

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@beargonefishing Come join us

Also, while tagging you, I noticed that there is a "Beargonefisting" account and I I am still laughing

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of you is going through be very lucky this year. I just got the new sharper image catalogue.

In other news, suzy from Ft. Lauderdale is my kind of girl

PXL_20201125_225532504.jpg

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I must admit - I have not logged into SF since last year. Also feels like I have not been out of the house since last year that's another story.

In I guess.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I must admit - I have not logged into SF since last year. Also feels like I have not been out of the house since last year that's another story.

In I guess.
Cross post with the Seance thread? Welcome back!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads