• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL STYLEFORUM SECRET SANTA 2019

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could this be the rare double fail?? Even Edina has only been rumored to fail this bad. This is excellent!

As a note, I have shipped my stuff. Well, some if it. Most of it. But not all. I am lazy.
I'm sending mine once I have an actuall name and shipping address. Because some people still wear tinfoil hats.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On a more practical note, some of my friends have taken to "gift registries", so that they never have to feign enthusiasm (insert joke here - single entendre only).

In case whoever has me needs concrete ideas (and please don't feel at all obliged, I just like making lists), here are a few things that I saw that I would be like "woah, I really like that", from "entry" to "if you just won the lottery and were going to send me a brand new Trans Am anyway."

1) Flathead Indigo S-clasp bracelet - extra special since the brand is done now: (size M or L): https://www.selfedge.com/jewelry?product_id=1394
2) Rubinacci Samurai pocket square - I never wear sportsjackets or suits, but I'd figure out a way to make this work:
3) Isabel Marant suede cap:
4) Good Art Stretchy Pants bracelet: https://www.goodart.com/collections/12days/products/stretchy-pants-1 (size 4)
5) Omega Seamaster Chrono 145.029 - https://artofthewatch.com/omega-seamaster-chronograph-blue-dial/ in case you are rich, guilty, or both.
****** im sending you a spoiled pb and j and you will like it

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Fok I still need your address.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, my gift is sent. I can cstegorically say that it's awesome, and that not a single glass pickle shall be received, from me, at least. @edinatlanta - just to be completely clear, I will accept your PB&J. Yo momma was not part of the deal. I just know that she is really thirsty, and I am a bit of a humanitarian, so... Anyway, happy to help.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
SS should receive my items soon. One package and one envelope. :slayer:

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you find yourself in possession of a large quantity of deliciousness on Monday with zero explanation, well, Happy Hannukah from me. It's just a downpayment though. A proper package will come closer to xmas day after I get my hands on the last piece.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a package arriving from No Man Walks Alone tomorrow but I have not ordered anything from NMWA..... thinking.emoji

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a package arriving from No Man Walks Alone tomorrow but I have not ordered anything from NMWA..... thinking.emoji
Yeah, I remembered how much you love Roger Stone so I got you a pair of those Lescas he's always rocking. Happy holidays.

59a0e89204ac2bf3c2934c4315a4cb59.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads