• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL STYLEFORUM SECRET SANTA 2019

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my gift in from @Marc Voorhees! Got to admit I got a good laugh from it. When I told him I’d love local goods, I assumed they would be from his home state. I wasn’t expecting a gift basket of goods from where I live. :lol:

Good stuff either way! Already sampled the salsa and it’s fantastic. Planning to make the pancakes with my family when I go visit them in Dallas next week. I’m sure my niece and nephew will love them.

View attachment 1300626
You wanted stuff from MY state!?! Dude, potholes don't ship so well and I don't know who makes salsa in the Midwest.

I thought you liked trying new things from home!

Did you like the card? The gowron cracked me up

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I must have missed the card! :laugh:

2FA594A1-1394-4358-9899-92F2B1B701B9.jpeg

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IF I DON'T GET A HINT AS TO WHO MIGHT BE MY SS I SWEAR TO BUDDHA I WILL SEND EVERYONE LINKED TO THIS THREAK A DICKPIC AS IF THEY ARE ANNE PERKINS.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IF I DON'T GET A HINT AS TO WHO MIGHT BE MY SS I SWEAR TO BUDDHA I WILL SEND EVERYONE LINKED TO THIS THREAK A DICKPIC AS IF THEY ARE ANNE PERKINS.
Fine. Here is a strong hint.

HE is an active member of this forum.

Here is a bonus hint:

HE is someone who has a passion for clothing and menswear.

One more bonus hint

Here is a nifty article about taking pictures of microscopic things. Might help with that dick pic threat. https://www.canadiannaturephotographer.com/photomicrography_tips.html

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Pics or gtfo

a case of my favorite chocolate bars that are not easy to find around here, so about 3 days worth, planted right on my desk. Making a do not touch sign currently to prevent staff from pilfering..

That's just a downpayment. Another package from the great white north will arrive closer to xmas!

Did I get the right ones or are you a bigger fan of the toffee ones?

**** THEY MAKE TOFFEE ONES?! I know the other one, with the blue writing, but that has nuts in it (allergic) so I cant have that but theres toffee?!

Thank you man!
Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 8.48.51 AM.png

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a case of my favorite chocolate bars that are not easy to find around here, so about 3 days worth, planted right on my desk. Making a do not touch sign currently to prevent staff from pilfering..

**** THEY MAKE TOFFEE ONES?! I know the other one, with the blue writing, but that has nuts in it (allergic) so I cant have that but theres toffee?!

Thank you man! View attachment 1300824
Haha. You're very welcome! The ones with the blue writing have almonds and toffee chips. Sorry to get your hopes up, it's not a different bar. Glad I picked the ones that don't compromise your ability to breathe!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ed do you really not know by now?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ed do you really not know by now?
Well considering you failed to list the participants or say how many are taking place it's kind of hard to know.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well considering you failed to list the participants or say how many are taking place it's kind of hard to know.
I think that you must have to try hard to fail this much. It’s difficult to believe that this much fail can happen naturally.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think that you must have to try hard to fail this much. It’s difficult to believe that this much fail can happen naturally.
Other than my SS and who has claimed responsibility I haven't paid attention to who is taking part. I mean, come on. You don't think I really care about the minutiae of Style Forvmites do you? Other than @Neo_Version 7 @Numbernine @SixOhNine @beargonefishing @Van Veen @Ataturk @foodguy @lakewolf @munchausen @Bhowie @whiteslashasian @Mr. Moo @Kaplan @lefty @SpooPoker @Matt @tokyoSlim @impolyt_one @iamatlas @nerdykarim @MrG @Tally @FloridaMountainMan @MetroSyles @Thomas @Prada_Ferragamo @iammatt @Piobaire and like maybe four or five dozen others I really don't care about SFers/follow them.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Metro styles made that list and I didn't? Aww...

Should we just tell him?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads