• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL STYLEFORUM SECRET SANTA 2019

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's time once more for the Styleforum Secret Santa & Gift Exchange! :slayer:

As always i'll be doing my best to manage the event and hope to see it go as smoothly as possible.

This year we are collecting a $5 "entrance fee", that Styleforum can hold until the end of the season. The purpose is to hold people accountable, but perhaps more importantly, to get some cool stuff for anyone who does not receive a gift. Any funds left at the end will be donated to @LA Guy's Styleforum’s Holiday Charity Drive.

The rules are as follows:

1) Your post in this thread indicating your desire to join must include your state/country, clothing size, and any special requests i.e. no clothing or no ties. If no clothing, try to give people a hint as to what you might like.

You must also send me a private message with your real name and your shipping address and I will then provide you the PayPal account for the $5 donation. I'll send a reminder before the cut off date. However, if you miss the miss the deadline for donation you will be dropped from the list.

Other than a donation, you just have to have had 100 posts on Styleforum to participate.

2) Minimum gift value of $35-$40 United States dollars. As long as you meet the minimum, how much you spend is up to you.

Shipping and packing costs are not included in your gift value. I will do my best to place you with someone in your immediate geographic area to attempt to cut down on shipping charges. US/US, Europe/Europe, etc, etc..

Gag gifts are allowed but cannot count against the overall value of the gift to meet the minimum. You will still need to provide him with a “real” gift.

3) Cut off date for signup & $5 donation is December 1st. Cutoff date for shipping is December 20th

4) Tracking numbers are mandatory. Please send them to me once your gift has been sent.

If you have any additional questions or concerns about participating feel free to ask here or shoot me a private message. :-D

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm monitoring this thread.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Im in.

New York, USA.

Happy with anything I enjoy great red wine, Stags Leap is my favorite. I like shoes (9.5/10), And Symphony bars. Jack Daniels is my daily drink, I treat myself with Balvenie. I enjoy fine cashmeres, and dress in Supreme, RRL, ancient madders, RLPL, and Mastermind, not all at the same time.

PM Sent.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am in! Let's do it.

For me, I am in Michigan. NO clothing probably (unless Spoo is my SS, in which case, you know what I like ;-)) I am a fan of Single malt Scotch, not too peaty though. I have had really good luck trying some awesome bottles through this gift exchange. I love Ancient Egypt and read everything I can get my hands on. Ties are always appreciated, I wear lots of browns and blues.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Your ass had better me doing more than monitoring. Just imagine how happy someone will be when you ship them a spare 24x24 travartine tile?

Im in.

New York, USA.

Happy with anything I enjoy great red wine, Stags Leap is my favorite. I like shoes (9.5/10), And Symphony bars. Jack Daniels is my daily drink, I treat myself with Balvenie. I enjoy fine cashmeres, and dress in Supreme, RRL, ancient madders, RLPL, and Mastermind, not all at the same time.

PM Sent.
Not all at the same time? Seems like a beta move. Welcome on board

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh wow I had forgotten about SFSS. Ok in.

Nice / Interesting things. Shoes (US9). My wardrobe has slowly been pivoting towards Streetwear and Denim than Classic Meanswear in the past couple of years so I guess no ties / suiting. No alcohol also please.

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple months of re-posting **** from 'Leftist Bottom Memes' on the CE threads and I'm invited to StyFo xmas? Thanks mouse! Count me in.

I'm in Hamilton; hate crime capital of Canada.

I don't need clothes or booze. I'd love it if you could pick out some books. Trashy crime fiction or any "high brow" contemporary fiction.

Also, anything political (buttons, hats, 2xl tees of any stripe), food-related (hot sauces, cookbooks, spices) or locally significant to you (2xl tees from attractions or sports teams).

I also have a boy (3) and two girls (5 & 7) so anything for them would be cool too!

Or just chocolate for momjeans!

Have fun and don't worry. I'll be happy with whatever.

ETA: Spoo, if you get me, just go ahead with the MAGA hat and bagels. If its Piob, nothing big, just a couple hundred units of some green energy ETFs and enough caviar for me to experience those "ossetra burps" the next morning.

Last edited:

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m glad to see this is happening again and I’m excited about the randomness that might occur.

Clothing is always good (but it doesn’t have to be clothing).
Sizes:
Shirts: 16-1/2 x 37 (long arms!)
Pants/jeans: 36 waist, 34+ inseam. I’ve run and biked long enough that my legs won’t fit in skinny pants.
Jacket: 42L or 42XL
Shoes: 13B
Socks sized to fit those feet are sometimes hard to find.

I also like craft beers of just about any style (IPAs, sours, porters & stouts, etc.)

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, who do I have to grease!!!
This sounds very naughty and I volunteer for any greasing you would like to do, palms or otherwise

I am thrilled we are getting some good action going in here!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

3814F41F-1FFD-4200-80CA-5CDCCB63EE7C.gif

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has everyone paid the nice man? Or is there going to be some shaming going on?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads