• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I good to know! I'm over 6 feet with a long torso so sweater length can be an issue. I wonder if I could do an MTO with added length for an upcharge, like with their other products. Hopefully I can make it to a trunk show sometime
They will offer mtm at an added cost down the line.

ezev

Reaction score
Had to cancel my trip to London for the trunk show unfortunately. A recent email said they will feature a new outerwear model.

Last edited:

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sucks :( Would’ve been interesting to hear more about it. The latest email I’ve seen is about the sweaters, but makes sense they pre inform for their next location. But based on their instagram I think it’s a raglan sleeve coat, possibly the new iteration of the 005 car coat or it’s a whole new model.

ezev

Reaction score
I have to say the more I wear these basket weave trousers the more I’m convinced it’s my favorite fabric.

It’s been quite chilly and rainy here the last few days and they have not been as breezy as I thought they would be.

ahtynes

Reaction score
I have to say the more I wear these basket weave trousers the more I’m convinced it’s my favorite fabric.

It’s been quite chilly and rainy here the last few days and they have not been as breezy as I thought they would be.

How well do they hold a crease?

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a second pair of basket weave and will probably follow that pair up with another few. It's pretty much a year round fabric in Houston (dont want to use "4 seasons" since we dont have those).

curiousfromS

Reaction score
Just ordered a second pair of basket weave and will probably follow that pair up with another few. It's pretty much a year round fabric in Houston (dont want to use "4 seasons" since we dont have those).

Did you visit the trunk show? or nyc showroom?
I wonder how good is new style coat..

ezev

Reaction score
The length on the sweaters seems very short but I guess they work better with high rise trousers.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunday morning grocery run and dog walk in peached cotton slacks, knit hoodie and brown asymmetrical coat. Basically feels like walking around in sweats and a cozy robe. :thumbs-up:
0B47D647-4E0E-4BBA-A8D8-769632C1FE7D.jpeg 52569BE3-A4CA-44C5-BE23-FC1EF2F85CD8.jpeg

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New outerwear model alert. The new 007 raglan coat is live on their website, including a new great looking grey herringbone wool fabric.
"This single-breasted overcoat features a full raglan sleeve and a straight, relaxed silhouette designed for comfort and layering. On-seam pockets and a covered front placket accentuate the clean design, while unique details like the tall swooping collar, wraparound sleeve pulls and optional belted waist add functionality and expression. Available in our warm wools for a cozy companion during the cold winter months, or our water repellent cotton for protection in wet weather."
OU007-herringbone_2400x.jpg

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New outerwear model alert. The new 007 raglan coat is live on their website, including a new great looking grey herringbone wool fabric.
"This single-breasted overcoat features a full raglan sleeve and a straight, relaxed silhouette designed for comfort and layering. On-seam pockets and a covered front placket accentuate the clean design, while unique details like the tall swooping collar, wraparound sleeve pulls and optional belted waist add functionality and expression. Available in our warm wools for a cozy companion during the cold winter months, or our water repellent cotton for protection in wet weather."
View attachment 1283036
ooh. that just might be my favorite coat of them all.

never will i ever pay $2,000 for it but… it's beautiful :)

curiousfromS

Reaction score
View attachment 1283036
i think that design of new coat is upgrade version of normal raglan robe coat by stoffa. it looks great and elegance.
that herring bone version is awesome :)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads