• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wrapped up my first appointment in London yesterday. Fantastic experience. Settled on a pair of trousers in cavalry cotton. will post pics when I take delivery in a few weeks. They had T-shirt’s available as well which I hadn’t seen before.

What material were the t shirts?

ezev

Reaction score
What material were the t shirts?

They seemed to be the same fabric as the knitwear shirts. It’s a rougher cotton similar to my reigning champ t shirts, maybe pique?
Not sure what they call the fabric but it was a thicker material.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wrapped up my first appointment in London yesterday. Fantastic experience. Settled on a pair of trousers in cavalry cotton. will post pics when I take delivery in a few weeks. They had T-shirt’s available as well which I hadn’t seen before.
Saw a t-shirt in the showroom pic they posted a while back so that’s not surprising to hear. Will be interesting to see it live, unfortunately they’re not back here until fall :(

Thomas_M

Reaction score
Wrapped up my first appointment in London yesterday. Fantastic experience. Settled on a pair of trousers in cavalry cotton. will post pics when I take delivery in a few weeks. They had T-shirts available as well which I hadn’t seen before.

Congratz =)
I have an appointment this coming Friday in Paris.
First trunk show appointment ever, i'm excited.

I hope they will have the t-shirt as well, sounds like a good option and a dressier / more substantial version of a t-shirt.

ahtynes

Reaction score
I just got my asymmetric jacket in plonge (on my birthday, coincidentally). No doubt it will be the coolest garment I ever own. Agyesh alluded to this when he did my fitting but I'm extremely excited to see how it breaks in. The lapels are nothing short of magnificent.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s quite the gift for yourself :D
Would love to see some pics along the way and hear your thoughts as it breaks in.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree on pictures. That's the one I've wanted for awhile but cant quite determine if i'd wear it.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I like my bomber, but if I had to do it over again, I think I might have opted for a grey asymmetrical jacket. The bomber is a little more conservative, which can be nice in certain situations, but I like wearing slightly more stylized things nowadays.

Both are great though.

ezev

Reaction score
Do you have pictures of your bomber?

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like my bomber, but if I had to do it over again, I think I might have opted for a grey asymmetrical jacket. The bomber is a little more conservative, which can be nice in certain situations, but I like wearing slightly more stylized things nowadays.

Both are great though.
I'm considering the asymmetrical jacket in the wool/silk mix in navy. Will most likely go for a shirt jacket next though, probably in the same material, but I've yet to decide on color. I've seen sand and taupe worn irl and they both look really good, but the blue versions looks promising too.

Nbarbar

Reaction score
I'm considering the asymmetrical jacket in the wool/silk mix in navy. Will most likely go for a shirt jacket next though, probably in the same material, but I've yet to decide on color. I've seen sand and taupe worn irl and they both look really good, but the blue versions looks promising too.
Love to see a photo of the shirt jacket. I have a cashmere silk Caruso one I’ve been wanting to replace.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love to see a photo of the shirt jacket. I have a cashmere silk Caruso one I’ve been wanting to replace.
Check out their instagram feed or website, that's probably your best chance. Although I think it looks a lot better worn irl than it does in the latest campaign tbh.
Edit: here u go :) the blue combo is probably my favorite.
shirt jacket1.PNG shirt jacket 2.PNG shirt jacket 3.PNG shirt jacket 5.PNG shirt jacket 4.PNG

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads