• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Something special arrived this weekend.

2EE88F50-65AA-4028-8DC5-407E6F9D0BA2.jpeg

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you that have the box pleat self belt trousers in basketweave, did you go with your usual size/pattern? I did, but I keep coming back to the conclusion that that specific combo lends itself to a fuller cut.
Thoughts?

leapyourbar

Reaction score
For those of you that have the box pleat self belt trousers in basketweave, did you go with your usual size/pattern? I did, but I keep coming back to the conclusion that that specific combo lends itself to a fuller cut.
Thoughts?

I did -- and mine came out feeling MUCH fuller anyhow? Might be the sturdiness of the basketweave...

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thoughts?
I went with my usual tapered cut. The top block is roomy enough for me, and the small pleat adds a teeny bit of volume. If you go fuller cut, it will definitely be more reminiscint of denim fits

ezev

Reaction score
Thoughts?

I requested fuller thigh and a longer length. Mine are plain hem.

as an aside, got my 3-ply wool shirt and charcoal last week and have worn it almost everyday. Such a comfortable shirt.

leapyourbar

Reaction score
random stoffa thought: i really wish they would offer something in a long-sleeve teeshirt/jumper in a cotton for summer, wool for winter...maybe agyesh and/or nick lurk the forums and it can be willed into existence, so to speak.

Fad P

Reaction score

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I requested fuller thigh and a longer length. Mine are plain hem.

as an aside, got my 3-ply wool shirt and charcoal last week and have worn it almost everyday. Such a comfortable shirt.
Is it scratchy against the skin or just soft and cool to the touch?

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone grab anything from their Holiday collection?

I’m eyeing the Pressed Flannel shirting but wish I could try the cloth in person. Anyone experience it?

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few Stoffa items on sale over on Mr. Porter. Picked up a Cashmere Knit shirt in Steel grey.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads