• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

paris94

Reaction score
Yikes, have you contacted them?
Several times. It's not something that seems to be in their control...that said, I hope the cloth matches because I purchased matching overshirt for a "Stoffa suit".

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Several times. It's not something that seems to be in their control...that said, I hope the cloth matches because I purchased matching overshirt for a "Stoffa suit".
So strange. I just contacted them for my order and they said they my trousers should be ready next week. What cloth did you go with?

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually placed an order for the box pleat washable basketweave trousers back on July 1st so imagine they should be completed fairly soon. Once I get them I’ll try and snap some shots and compare them to my cotton dry clean trousers. I never imagined them feeling like sweatpants like @joacimbylehn mentioned so I might be in for a surprise.
Well I find them as soft as sweats, but thankfully not as shapeless ;)

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On leadtimes, ordering trousers currently on the webshop gives you the week of November 10th as delivery week. So that’s roughly 2 months. A bit longer than their normal LT but nothing too crazy. It does make their seasonal drops a bit off sync, as flannel season is starting now for lots of us.

ezev

Reaction score
Well I find them as soft as sweats, but thankfully not as shapeless ;)

I was thinking about adding another pair of chocolate basketweave in the washable fabric.

Did you go with side adjusters or the self belt? Trying to get an idea of how the box pleat looks with side adjusters. I have a pair with the self-belt in anthracite that I wear all the time.

Jason12

Reaction score
just copped the Traveler jacket in indigo stonewashed canvas as my first Stoffa piece. Went down by one size compare to standard jacket size as it seems to fit relaxed.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about adding another pair of chocolate basketweave in the washable fabric.

Did you go with side adjusters or the self belt? Trying to get an idea of how the box pleat looks with side adjusters. I have a pair with the self-belt in anthracite that I wear all the time.
I have the self belt as well so no experience of that combo, sorry.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just copped the Traveler jacket in indigo stonewashed canvas as my first Stoffa piece. Went down by one size compare to standard jacket size as it seems to fit relaxed.
Nice choice. I’m still sad to see the field jacket disappear as I think it was the best one out there, but the traveler is growing in me, especially in cotton canvas. I hope they release pics of it in 3-ply wool too, should be an interesting combo.
I’m sure you’ll be happy with it! One thing to note is that the stonewashed canvas isn’t water repellent like the old version, but it’s a really nice jacket none the less.

botzzz

Reaction score
really interested in the cashmere raglan coat and single breasted jacket

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new cashmere and alpaca raglans look so damn nice. Also happy to see the return of the split seam raglans and the new brown herringbone colorway.
Their offering really seems to grow and change now by every drop. Anyone going for a flannel sb or db suit? The chocolate flannel especially looks great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics