• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, super jealous, need to go there.
The navy plonge must be new, never heard of it before, nice to know they’re slowly adding.
Thanks for all the pictures.

maxbayuk

Reaction score
-Their plonge leather is NOT corrected grain as the name might imply. It is simply a very small batch of flawless hides without any scarring/mosquito bites.
-A dark navy blue plonge leather option is available on request.
-Peach cotton almost feels like suede.
-The asymmetric jacket feels very substantial.
-Belted raglan coat has a good weight to it. Not too heavy not too light.
-Most outerwear has snap buttons on the cuffs and inside pockets.
-All zippers are Super Lampo with custom hardware made right next door by a local hardware manufacturer.
what'd you think of the vest?

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what'd you think of the vest?
I like it a lot. It's a great layering piece. The sample I tried on has zip pockets but their website states snap buttons. Get in contact with them if that's a deal-breaker for you.

ezev

Reaction score
-Their plonge leather is NOT corrected grain as the name might imply. It is simply a very small batch of flawless hides without any scarring/mosquito bites.
-The leather dying process took about 60+ days.
-A dark navy blue plonge leather option is available on request.
-Peach cotton almost feels like suede.
-Asymmetric jacket feels very substantial.
-Belted raglan coat has a good weight to it. Not too heavy not too light.
-Most outerwear has snap buttons on the cuffs and inside pockets.
-All front zippers are Super Lampo with custom hardware made right next door by a local hardware manufacturer (Southern Italy)

these got me pumped for my flight jacket order. hopefully will be here in a week or so.

I like the pants you have on, who makes them?

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to make the work shirt my first Stoffa shirt purchase - I think either 52 or 54 would work, but does anyone with experience with the brand have an opinion on whether these would look better tending towards fitted or oversized? I'm 6'2" and around 205 lbs with a 43" chest.

Artking3

Reaction score
Looking to make the work shirt my first Stoffa shirt purchase - I think either 52 or 54 would work, but does anyone with experience with the brand have an opinion on whether these would look better tending towards fitted or oversized? I'm 6'2" and around 205 lbs with a 43" chest.
I bought my usual size 2 shirts from the last drop and like the look very much, which looks fitted but not tight, yet with space to layer as an over shirt. If you want it more Italian slim, you can size down one from your usual. The Asian fit model wore the shirts in size 48 to 52, which affects the way it wears yet looks good regardless.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is everyone gong TTS on the cashmere knit shirts? They look a bit slim from the measurements

ezev

Reaction score
Is everyone gong TTS on the cashmere knit shirts? They look a bit slim from the measurements

I sized up to a 54 but kept the length of a 52. 52 was a little too form fitting in the chest and upper arm. Sleeves run a bit short overall, ending just above the wrist bump.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only caught that Mr. Porter was stocking Stoffa and had it as part of the Black Friday sale at the 11th hour, but managed to pick up two pair of trousers to try.

What Stoffa stock did I miss out on?

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was a wool silk shirt jacket on stock until a few days ago.
Cashmere shirt and some other nice pieces are still available I believe.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They had field jacket in taupe i think but only in like 2 sizes and maybe one more pants model?

Looks like they added a cardigan / blouson to their site. Really like this:

1638283937233.png

Also noticed two tone crewnecks which I dont think was there before
1638284030660.png

1638284040733.png

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads