• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Interested in seeing more pics of the reversible vest. Have they made that before or is that a new product?

ezev

Reaction score
That anthracite suede flight jacket though….

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
For those who are previous MTM customers of Stoffa, could you share whether asymmetric jacket is available option for MTM online and is there cotton fabric option? Thanks!

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who are previous MTM customers of Stoffa, could you share whether asymmetric jacket is available option for MTM online and is there cotton fabric option? Thanks!
Based on the fabric options when logged in, the material choices for the asymmetric jacket are only suede and leather.

Artking3

Reaction score
Those raglan coats look fantastic, but I’m not sure I’ll get much use of it in SoCal. Maybe when traveling to colder climates. What weather or temperature would these work best at?

Last edited:

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here purchased the Plonge leather Asymmetric jacket? Really like the idea of it but I know it will be a harder style to wear when compared with the Flight Jacket.

ahtynes

Reaction score
Has anyone here purchased the Plonge leather Asymmetric jacket? Really like the idea of it but I know it will be a harder style to wear when compared with the Flight Jacket.

Was my first Stoffa purchase, in brown. My single favorite piece of clothing, and a nice way to do a leather jacket if you're a classic menswear guy since it doesn't have much hardware.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was my first Stoffa purchase, in brown. My single favorite piece of clothing, and a nice way to do a leather jacket if you're a classic menswear guy since it doesn't have much hardware.
That pretty much describes me. Wonder if I should go with the black, or wait for a brown.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics