• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm considering a camp shirt, maybe in peached cotton. Anyone here who owns one, also in other fabrics? How does the collar look like under a jacket? Would you wear it tucked in?
I don't have one, but I've been eyeing the camp shirt as well. I think it looks best untucked, but they had some lookbook photos of the cotton/linen version worn tucked.
Lookbook_Summer21_07_ba710d02-a7cb-4c20-87a2-7a548c62ecc9.jpg

Lookbook_Summer21_02.jpg

I'm thinking the peached cotton might not work as well tucked since it's thicker and won't have the same drape

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm considering a camp shirt, maybe in peached cotton. Anyone here who owns one, also in other fabrics? How does the collar look like under a jacket? Would you wear it tucked in?
I think in peached it would work best as an outer layer/jacket substitute, it’s realistically too heavy to be worn tucked in.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought I saw last week that they were going to do an instagram live to discuss the new season. Did it not happen or did I miss it?

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It happened but it was a really short one this time, not as thorough as the other ones. I guess they’ll post it to their channel at some point, but it’s not there now.

ezev

Reaction score
Like the new stylings of the flight jacket from the most recent email campaign.
Just noticed that in 2 pics, the model has a crew neck sweatshirt and a hoodie. Wonder if those will be in the winter release.

Jan-Mikael

Reaction score
Like the new stylings of the flight jacket from the most recent email campaign.
Just noticed that in 2 pics, the model has a crew neck sweatshirt and a hoodie. Wonder if those will be in the winter release.

From the website: "SWEATSHIRT Black Hoodie, Models Own"

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Btw, to anyone who missed it, in the IG Live stream, Agyesh said the raglan coat will not come back in the upcoming winter collection, so if anyone is considering it now might be the time, albeit without the wool fabrics.

I wonder if the asymmetrical coat will reappear too for winter.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So no more long coats? Outerwear is now flight jacket, field jacket, and asymmetric jacket?

May have grabbed a raglan coat if they did rtw for it with the grey herringbone but sounds like that’s not even possible with MTM anymore.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it'll come back, and that they'll always have some sort of winter coat, he just mentioned in passing that the raglan specifically would not return for winter. I believe what was the case with the double breasted shirt jacket as well, but I might remember incorrectly.
I have no problem saying I personally don't like their new setup one bit, even though I'm sure it's more sustainable from a business point of view. But it does suck for those of us who's been spoiled with the full range of fabrics and models before.

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it'll come back, and that they'll always have some sort of winter coat, he just mentioned in passing that the raglan specifically would not return for winter. I believe what was the case with the double breasted shirt jacket as well, but I might remember incorrectly.
I have no problem saying I personally don't like their new setup one bit, even though I'm sure it's more sustainable from a business point of view. But it does suck for those of us who's been spoiled with the full range of fabrics and models before.
It’s also completely incompatible with the Southern Hemisphere

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads