• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mirage-

Reaction score
Meh, went online only to find literally nothing in my size. Kind of annoying to offer a sale where basically everything is already pre-bought in private pre-sale, but oh well.

TokenMao

Reaction score
Yeah when I heard the asymmetric coat / jacket was being discontinued I ordered another of each... my taupe asymmetric coat was the first piece I ordered from Stoffa and still one of my favorite pieces of outerwear.

ezev

Reaction score
Yeah when I heard the asymmetric coat / jacket was being discontinued I ordered another of each... my taupe asymmetric coat was the first piece I ordered from Stoffa and still one of my favorite pieces of outerwear.

I need to stop buying taupe clothing. I bought the shirt jacket in sand which already leans towards taupe, and can't stop looking at the taupe sweater shirt.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to stop buying taupe clothing. I bought the shirt jacket in sand which already leans towards taupe, and can't stop looking at the taupe sweater shirt.
Taupe is just one of the best color for clothing. I always planned on getting the asymmetric jacket in taupe suede until it was suddenly no longer available :/
I will definitely be getting the sweater shirt when I can figure out my size

dwiz

Reaction score

but taupe is the best! My thirst for the taupe sweater shirt is nearly aggressive. Its perfect.

paris94

Reaction score
Are these IT sizes? So is 44 an XS S?
Generally, yes, but look at the measurements. They took the time to give detailed measurements on each garment for the archive sale. For other items, it's best to work directly with the team, as they know their products inside and out.

ezev

Reaction score
Taupe is just one of the best color for clothing. I always planned on getting the asymmetric jacket in taupe suede until it was suddenly no longer available :/
I will definitely be getting the sweater shirt when I can figure out my size

the sizing does seem weird on the sweater shirt.They recommended a 54 to me for a looser fit which makes sense as the chest measurement on a 54 is the same as the knit shirt in 52.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the sizing does seem weird on the sweater shirt.They recommended a 54 to me for a looser fit which makes sense as the chest measurement on a 54 is the same as the knit shirt in 52.

Oh good to know, thanks. Are you typically a 52?

ezev

Reaction score
Oh good to know, thanks. Are you typically a 52?

I'm a 52 in outerwear and the shirts. Trend towards a 52 in most other brands but sleeve length and waist usually need to be shortened/taken in.

They seem to style it like a cashmere shirt, can tuck it in. When I went to the showroom, Nick was wearing it as a cardigan over a t shirt and I preferred that look.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Smart move, I slept on that and here I am, without my next planned purchase.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you guys would like to see those items come back, email them and let them know. They are pretty open to feedback

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads