• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s at 10AM NY time

a lot of stuff already gone due to early access and I don’t think they will restock since it’s a small brand and it would be more work than just throwing everything up initially.

dwiz

Reaction score
It’s at 10AM NY time

a lot of stuff already gone due to early access and I don’t think they will restock since it’s a small brand and it would be more work than just throwing everything up initially.

thank you! Couldn’t find that on their site. Much appreciated!

I’m gunna head over and see what’s left. Fingers crossed for an sw006 and maybe a flight jacket. Hoping not too many small guys already picked through haha

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This prototype really spoke to me, I hope they offer this some dayl looks really nice in suede. But I guess there's a reason they didn't go for it.
1611846513262.png

gianm

Reaction score
Don't see much left in my size. NVM, someone snagged the only piece I was curious about.

konix

Reaction score
Don't see much left in my size. NVM, someone snagged the only piece I was curious about.

had a couple items in my cart, but all were sold by the time I was ready to check out lol.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The asymmetric jacket and asymmetric coat were both so cool, I'm curious why those were discontinued
This is a mystery to me too. The coat especially feels very unique to the brand.
Easily my favorite piece of clothing personally.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a mystery to me too. The coat especially feels very unique to the brand.
Easily my favorite piece of clothing personally.
Same. It was the asymmetric coat that put Stoffa on my radar. I asked Nick about it multiple times but couldn't order one because it was discontinued. I'm sure I'm not the only way who feels the same way, so I wished I had a chance to buy the samples/fitting piece when I noted my interest again as recently as 2 weeks ago, but instead a lot of it seemed to be bought up by the early access podcast crew...

I suppose it's a way of attracting new customers instead of just feeding the existing customers I suppose.

Edit: I think I'm just salty because the Asymmetric coat in natural wool herringbone size 50 was exactly what I wanted and it was long gone

garigo

Reaction score
The problem is that they sold off all their showroom samples, so not sure there's any fitting garments left anymore. MTO wouldn't be as good as MTM
True, still better than nothing though. And a GMTM would be even less practical.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics