• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I hope there's something left for the rest of us...
I'd hate seeing the patreon crew bulk buying and putting it in Grailed later..
Exactly why I wanted y'all to have the heads up.
It's one thing to have early access to an online sale, but it'll be kind of awkward if customers show up in person to the showroom tomorrow and most everything is already sold out.

If the items I bought don't work out for me, I'll offer them here to SFers at cost.

hughmo

Reaction score
I'm curious, basketweave or peached: what's your preference for cotton trousers?

I went with the peached -- this is my second pair of trousers and I prioritized getting the right color and the one I liked most was in that fabrication. I don't need a crease being held as much considering how casual I dress, so I went with the option that would be most versatile. I don't think there's a right / wrong answer as some of the others have said though!

dwiz

Reaction score
Aw what! I'm so sad! I find it a bit of a bummer to offer early access to those who are able to afford a patreon subscription as it's an archive/sample sale.. where people who usually can't afford an item might have the chance. Hopefully they restock before tomorrow.

Anyways, what was that about being able to shop in person? The post about the sale tomorrow is gone online, anyone have details on in person at showroom?

Last edited:

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Joining this discussion late ... too late it seems.

I had been planning to go to the showroom tomorrow to shop. It was already going to be a stretch to go during the middle of a weekday, but now I am not sure it will be worth it.

Would be great to know if there is a lot more stock physically available at the showroom. Hard to imagine there is since this brand is relatively young and largely runs on an MTO basis. But I have no idea.

It is not uncommon for vendors to offer VIP or private access to sample or archive sales. Guess Agyesh has some special relationship or owed a favor to the TF people, who got to collect a bunch of extra dollars from the situation. Whatever.

dwiz

Reaction score
Joining this discussion late ... too late it seems.

I had been planning to go to the showroom tomorrow to shop. It was already going to be a stretch to go during the middle of a weekday, but now I am not sure it will be worth it.

Would be great to know if there is a lot more stock physically available at the showroom. Hard to imagine there is since this brand is relatively young and largely runs on an MTO basis. But I have no idea.

It is not uncommon for vendors to offer VIP or private access to sample or archive sales. Guess Agyesh has some special relationship or owed a favor to the TF people, who got to collect a bunch of extra dollars from the situation. Whatever.

Yeah I know, private access is a common thing, and didn't mean to call out Stoffa singularly.. just bums me out a bit in general. Can't put my finger on the reason why exactly. I will say I'm pleased that the sale is working for them!

Any details on when in store opens tomorrow?

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s a bit weird indeed. TF especially feels very off brand for them. But that’s probably down to personal preference, I can’t really handle 2 hours of Lawrence semi screaming in my headphones :laugh:

curiousfromS

Reaction score
It’s a bit weird indeed. TF especially feels very off brand for them. But that’s probably down to personal preference, I can’t really handle 2 hours of Lawrence semi screaming in my headphones :laugh:
I felt same. If Stoffa goes private access for sale, I thought it would be similar to the way 18east did.

diokanye

Reaction score

For me it makes sense. Menswear indrustry guys are a tiny cirle in NY. All those guys are friends so yeah they got the hookup.

Thomas_M

Reaction score
Just snatched a natural wool asymmetric coat and a suede asymmetric jacket!
Can't believe the prices, what a discount!
Both in size 46, I hope they fit as I am in between 46 and 48 usually.
Otherwise, I'm sure there will be interest in here as I would be for 46/48 pieces that would become available :cool:

curiousfromS

Reaction score
Just snatched a natural wool asymmetric coat and a suede asymmetric jacket!
Can't believe the prices, what a discount!
Both in size 46, I hope they fit as I am in between 46 and 48 usually.
Otherwise, I'm sure there will be interest in here as I would be for 46/48 pieces that would become available :cool:
Do you visit the showroom? or online?

Last edited:

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I assume the regular sale would open up soon as NYC approached morning, but so far nothing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads